• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Site is Running

the game is finally listed in nintendo.com. now we need to start seeing some ads

But we already know about the game! :p

Plus with a game like this, Nintendo probably won't do too much heavy advertising. This isn't the type of game that most people who buy games based off ads would probably get. They'll probably run ads around a month or so before the game comes out. Any earlier than that and they'd risk people finding out about the game, saying "That looks interesting, when's it come out?" and then forgetting about it if the release date is too far away.

Personally, I don't care if Nintendo sent everyone do much spam it filled up our mailboxes. My affection for AC is too great.

But we already know about the game! :p

Plus with a game like this, Nintendo probably won't do too much heavy advertising. This isn't the type of game that most people who buy games based off ads would probably get. They'll probably run ads around a month or so before the game comes out. Any earlier than that and they'd risk people finding out about the game, saying "That looks interesting, when's it come out?" and then forgetting about it if the release date is too far away.

Not if they're really into it.

Nintendo UK also updated the banner at the top of their assets site (http://assetslibrary.nintendo.co.uk) to have an Animal Crossing theme today. No new assets uploaded to the site, though - there are just some screenshots, the logo, the full version of the boxart and about 15 character artworks for non villagers (Tortimer, Isabelle etc). I keep checking back every few days to see if they've put up high res artwork of animal villagers, since as far as I know, there's none (or very little) available as of yet.

Wait, if what I gather... if you preorder the game... You get a Town Hall and an Isabelle figurine?!

DUDE! How come we don't get that?!

Confirmed for Club LOL

Every night is now a K.K. night! Check him out as DJ KK at Club LOL from Sunday to Friday for some dancefloor fun, or sit in on an accoustic set on Saturday and pick up one of his tunes for your personal collection!

Club LOL makes sense since Shrunk is a comedian. I think they could of had a better name, but whatever. Won't affect my enjoyment of the game.

Ok so I have just emailed pretty much everyone - Nintendo UK, Isabelle, and EB games. Hopefully I get an answer as to whether the Isabelle figurine will be coming to Australia as well.

Boy, a lot of games are coming out in june.

I'm lovin' the UK's AC Website a lot

I like the Japanese website a lot more, not to mention the website for WW a lot more. I wish they gave us those little freebies like wallpapers and things. Game websites these days just feel like an extension of the nintendo main site, they used to be completely their own thing.

Club LOL, ah well, it still looks like 101, so it can be LOL by day and 101 by night as someone mentioned before!

Back