• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Official Site is Running

I like the Japanese website a lot more, not to mention the website for WW a lot more. I wish they gave us those little freebies like wallpapers and things. Game websites these days just feel like an extension of the nintendo main site, they used to be completely their own thing.

Yeah, i completely agree. The old sites were so much fun. The japanese site is a lot more put together than the others.

If anyone here has access to NIntendo's assets site, it got updated today with over 400 high res pieces of character art, item art, backgrounds and other promotional pictures (like the four seasons pictures). Not sure if every animal villager is there, but hundreds of them are. Just been browsing through them myself - they're absolutely gorgeous! :) I think I might be updating my signature soon (and by the way, if anyone has any sig requests, just let me know via PM!)

If anyone here has access to NIntendo's assets site, it got updated today with over 400 high res pieces of character art, item art, backgrounds and other promotional pictures (like the four seasons pictures). Not sure if every animal villager is there, but hundreds of them are. Just been browsing through them myself - they're absolutely gorgeous! :) I think I might be updating my signature soon (and by the way, if anyone has any sig requests, just let me know via PM!)

I'd like to see those. How does one gain access? Is it for investors or something?

I'd like to see those. How does one gain access? Is it for investors or something?

It's for the press - unfortunately I don't think I'm allowed to just post them all, but the fact that they're now available hopefully means they'll leak soon. By the way, I just looked through them again and the villagers are definitely not all there (no Frappe, for example), but there are still loads.

It's for the press - unfortunately I don't think I'm allowed to just post them all, but the fact that they're now available hopefully means they'll leak soon. By the way, I just looked through them again and the villagers are definitely not all there (no Frappe, for example), but there are still loads.

Oh, I hope so. I'd really love to see them.

Ah, well hopefully we'll get some leaks.

(no Frappe, for example)

That really stings. :/
At least Aurora, Cube, and Egbert were all there.
I like that Egbert still has his original starting outfit(even if like 3 other characters now start with the same one -.-)

You'd think with all the clothes the games have that villagers sharing the same starting shirt wouldn't be so common. |:

You'd think with all the clothes the games have that villagers sharing the same starting shirt wouldn't be so common. |:

I know! Of course it has to happen to the most awesome chicken ever too. :/
I don't want any Egbert imposters in my town, if any of my villagers so much as put on the Swell Shirt, they get kicked out IMMEDIATELY!

Frappe and Egbert BOTH have 3 other villagers wearing their starting outfits. -.-
Those 6 villagers just made the list for not allowed in my town.

Last edited:
Back