The Official Villager Signature Thread!

Olivia threw a signature form to me asking for 6 signatures after a year break of ACNL lol. Would anybody be happy to help me out? I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Olivia threw a signature form to me asking for 6 signatures after a year break of ACNL lol. Would anybody be happy to help me out? I'd really appreciate it!

Hey, I'd really appreciate if you could visit Foraoise. You'd be the 100th visitor so I get the train station upgrade!

Hey, I'd really appreciate if you could visit Foraoise. You'd be the 100th visitor so I get the train station upgrade!

Oh sweet! That's an honor! I'd love to visit your town and help with you getting the upgrade! Quick question, what is your favorite in-game fruit? Or favorite one that is not your town's fruit? I added you! Thanks again for the help! I really appreciate it!

Oh sweet! That's an honor! I'd love to visit your town and help with you getting the upgrade! Quick question, what is your favorite in-game fruit? Or favorite one that is not your town's fruit? I added you! Thanks again for the help! I really appreciate it!

Oh you don't need to worry about fruit, thanks though, I'll add you now and open asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh the town is Foraoise

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Got a petition from Lopez, anyone want to help? (Later today, since I'm at work now)

Last edited:
Sure! Already added your friend code

Added you and opened the gate :)

Oh yeah, Dotty's in boxes so you might not want to talk to her if you don't want her to move to your town.

Hey, guys? May I come over to someone's town? Rooney gave mea petition request.

Rosie needs signatures, please!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie needs signatures. Can I come over?

Back