• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

Is Spider Crab Tour available every Friday or something? So many of us got it today! I got 10 on my first try and then just stopped doing it, the tour is too long :( Scavenger is still my fav haha

Is Spider Crab Tour available every Friday or something? So many of us got it today! I got 10 on my first try and then just stopped doing it, the tour is too long :( Scavenger is still my fav haha
That question is dead wrong. Everyday there's a random batch of tours added worldwide, it cannot change even if you Time Travel (I may be wrong on the time travelling part)

Last edited:
LMAo. I actually like Tabby. I wanted her as my peppy but Tutu was one of my starters and I decided to keep her instead (I also have Katt in my town and love her though so maybe my taste is just a little bit weird)

- - - Post Merge - - -

whats your ordinance?

Beautiful, got a lot of hybrids when I had night owl.

attachment.php

Can anyone make me a path like this but with the Green or Orange bits in blue.

Path-laying is tough. I made a path around my house that looks kind of like a little garden {with artistic license xD}.

The stubborn part of me wants to make my own design for the main path, but then I think how easy and convenient the QR paths are. However, I haven't unlocked the QR machine yet. xP

Path-laying is tough. I made a path around my house that looks kind of like a little garden {with artistic license xD}.

The stubborn part of me wants to make my own design for the main path, but then I think how easy and convenient the QR paths are. However, I haven't unlocked the QR machine yet. xP
I think laying paths down is easy, but however putting PWPs down while placing paths is tough.

Can I use your shampoodles DCB??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got my first PWP recomendation and it's a bloody yeild sign "_"

How do you unlock Cyrus... I have 50 items and 10 clothings and I sold a crown in retail which was 300,000 so why isnt he awake :C

Back