• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The one year challenge

i've been selling stuff there allday soI dunno whats going on ;u; I'll check again tomorrow I guess...

Nope, no ones visited today... tomorrow it is ;o;

If you need to catalogue more stuff you're welcome to come to my mess of a main town to do so.
Cyrus was sleeping before I went to that town and when I came back, he was up.

Beautiful, got a lot of hybrids when I had night owl.

The best way to get hybrids with beautiful ordinance is to only water the specific set of hybrids you wanna breed (e.g if you only wanna get pink roses only water the red and white roses you got) This way you should be able to get at least one hybrid per day. Unless you're REALLY unlucky then you might just get more white and red

attachment.php

Can anyone make me a path like this but with the Green or Orange bits in blue.

Oh! :) That's my town! What shade of blue did you want? I can make it for you when I get home

Last edited:
Alright, so I decided to sort of compromise with my paths. I'm not going to use a QR code path, but I did find a tutorial on how to make a simple brick path. Currently, my tree is in the middle of blue bricks. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also made 3 grass tiles, which I'm putting around houses.

-started the path-making process, finally. I'm testing them out, but I don't know if I'll keep them yet.

-Nook's is closed tomorrow for another expansion!

-got a new hairstyle. I decided to take a risk and go for an odd hair color, which I really like. The style itself is awesome in the front, but I don't like the back of it.

-Monkey D Luffy used the salon in my town to look like Zoro

-no bug hunting tonight...too lazy

Soon, I'll start chopping down all the trees and regrowing them where I want them. I'll probably also be plucking all the flowers, except the ones I want breeding. Speaking of which, I managed to get a pink rose, orange rose, and blue pansy today!

I didn't get to play too much today since my mom's boyfriend is visiting but here's the stuff that happened when I was able to play!
tumblr_nib3ha1UMx1sizj2go1_400.jpg

I finally got my village representative badge! To be honest I wasn't sure if I was going to get it at all because I'm using two cartridges on one 3DS and I assumed it would think of my 2nd cartridge as my first but thankfully it didn't.

tumblr_nib3ha1UMx1sizj2go2_400.jpg

I also went to say goodbye to Maelle. I'm not too sad about her leaving because I never actually saw or talked to her but I mean she's one of my first five so I'm a little sad to see her go.

tumblr_nib3ha1UMx1sizj2go3_400.jpg

There was also the 2F museum celebration and the 2F in general. They weren't selling the silver shovel today but I did manage to buy a dig-site floor.. hopefully they'll have the shovel tomorrow.

tumblr_nib3ha1UMx1sizj2go4_400.jpg

I also managed to somehow get the backyard gardener badge today too. Speaking of gardening I'll probably end up trying to figure out how I'm going to decorate my today tonight.. I still have no idea what I want to do with Olympus but I feel like I should either make it modern themed or give a overgrown forest theme. I've currently got a bunch of black roses that I plan on turning to gold asap because when I think of Olympus I think of a beautiful golden place that is literally home to greek gods and goddess' but I dunno :/

Last edited:
Alright, so I decided to sort of compromise with my paths. I'm not going to use a QR code path, but I did find a tutorial on how to make a simple brick path. Currently, my tree is in the middle of blue bricks. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also made 3 grass tiles, which I'm putting around houses.

cant wait to see your paths!
Also, could you link to the tutorial?

I didn't get to play too much today since my mom's boyfriend is visiting but here's the stuff that happened when I was able to play!

I finally got my village representative badge! To be honest I wasn't sure if I was going to get it at all because I'm using two cartridges on one 3DS and I assumed it would think of my 2nd cartridge as my first but thankfully it didn't.

I also went to say goodbye to Maelle. I'm not too sad about her leaving because I never actually saw or talked to her but I mean she's one of my first five so I'm a little sad to see her go.

There was also the 2F museum celebration and the 2F in general. They weren't selling the silver shovel today but I did manage to buy a dig-site floor.. hopefully they'll have the shovel tomorrow.

I also managed to somehow get the backyard gardener badge today too. Speaking of gardening I'll probably end up trying to figure out how I'm going to decorate my today tonight.. I still have no idea what I want to do with Olympus but I feel like I should either make it modern themed or give a overgrown forest theme. I've currently got a bunch of black roses that I plan on turning to gold asap because when I think of Olympus I think of a beautiful golden place that is literally home to greek gods and goddess' but I dunno :/

Grats on the badges! I also think that gold would look great in Olympus. Also, maybe you could do both themes. Have the bottom of your map be modern themed, where the "mortals" live and the upper side of your map can be where the "gods" are :0

congratulation for your badge :)

Final update tonight:

-made a cobblestone path. I should've made the stones bigger and had less of them, but whatever.

An Aqua blue?
I'm not the creator of the original paths. So it might not be perfect, but I tried my best. Personally I think they look great with the snow, but idk if this is what you had in mine. Either way, here they are.

HNI_0050.JPG
HNI_0052.JPG

HNI_0053.JPG
HNI_0054.JPG
HNI_0055.JPG
HNI_0056.JPG

OMG TYSM! ITS SO COOOL '-'

Do you mind if I use them in my town? I wouldnt want to be copying you

Grats on the badges! I also think that gold would look great in Olympus. Also, maybe you could do both themes. Have the bottom of your map be modern themed, where the "mortals" live and the upper side of your map can be where the "gods" are :0
Thanks!! That's a really good idea, I'll probably end up doing that or at least something like that..

congratulation for your badge :)
Thank you!!

Back