• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Pain-Part One- Unforgiving

SherlockLina

Lil sis of btf
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Note, this is my real life but i deal with it so......

Last night, the unspeakable happened. My should i say ex-mom gave me back to HER. It was crazy. Did she KNOW the lady was evil? I couldnt believe it.

Unforgivness.

Last night when i got to HER house, it was the same. The sadness, the birth certificate of my "sister" broken on the floor. The blood on the spot where i stood. And even my room was the same!!! How could this happen? WHY WOULD this happen?

Cold, dark, Unforgivness.

This morning, the only people who cared was you guys. Nobody in real life thinks about what CAN happen to me. I wanted to never get lashes for unsing improper grammar, i never wanted to get bullied AGAIN!

Stone. Cold. Terrible. Unforgivness

Im done raging, guys thank you for all you say and do!

I'm gonna say it right here, the system sucks. I'm really sorry that this happened.

If she lays a hand on you or physically abuses you again, tell someone that you can trust - a school counselor, teacher, etc. They can help you. As well as calling hotlines and talking to the operators there.

I hope you'll be able to stay strong. You don't deserve any of this. I love you, Lina. <3

Last edited:
Back