The Poliwags Representative Elections! (The Poliwags Cabin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefarious

Feathered Fiend
Staff
Project Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Angel Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Raven Wings Potion
Dark Candy
White Star Fragment
Shooting Star
White Star Fragment
Spirit Candy: Wix
Hope everyone packed a change of clothing, because we're being called upon to elect one New Horizons island representative to represent our cabin!

We've survived turbulent waters so far, but there's still unseen challenges ahead. Be sure to wear your best cabin themed outfit to show all the other cabins how fierce our Poliwag spirit really is in overcoming these obstacles. 💪

How It Works 🐋

Design and dress your Animal Crossing: New Horizons island representative wearing cabin-themed items, take a screenshot, and post it within this thread by Wednesday, August 25, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDT.

To vote on which player character you'd like to see as our cabin's representative, leave a reaction on any entry post you like. Entries that are approved will be marked by the staff with the accepted reaction, but don't wait for this to appear. You may react to entries anytime. The entry with the most reactions will be selected to represent our cabin and be featured in The Bell Tree's main forum banner for the remainder of Camp TBT. However, camp counselors will make a decision if needed (e.g. in the case of ties).

Rules 🐋

• Screenshots must be from Animal Crossing: New Horizons and show your own character
  • Clothing, items, and patterns are allowed. Only things that your character is wearing or holding will be considered a part of your entry
  • Content must be suitable for a PG-13 audience
  • You can pose with other characters or players, but the screenshot should be focused on you. Be sure to specify which character yours is if it isn't clear
  • Please do not edit your entry once it has been submitted
  • Only one outfit submission per individual
How to Submit 🐋

• After outfitting your character in cabin gear, go to a well-lit area outside during the day while it's not raining or inside your house with the brightest light where the background doesn't match what your character is wearing/holding too closely
  • Take a screenshot of your character facing forward and zoomed in as much as possible
  • Submit the full-size screenshot to this thread by Wednesday, August 25, 2021, at 6:00 p.m. EDT
See Jeremy's example of how this works below:
1629066513647.png

If you do not know how to take a screenshot in-game, please see our Screenshots & Video Capture Sharehub for an explanation or learn how to transfer your screenshots from your game directly to your phone here.

Prizes 🐋

• 10 campfire tokens for an accepted entry
  • An additional 10 campfire tokens to the selected representative in addition to being featured on The Bell Tree forum banner

Good luck, Campers!
1629064678492.png
1629064782008.png
1629064794586.png
1629064814527.png

Last edited:
I preset for your consideration; Poliwag Roxie!
I simply could not resist using the bubblegum to represent Poliwag's lips, also note that she's holding the pearl our team will inevitably win at the end of Camp Bell Tree.
oOqjOsL.jpg

don't know if you need it but here's proof just in case!
z6OVHLd.jpg

I preset for your consideration; Poliwag Roxie!
I simply could not resist using the bubblegum to represent Poliwag's lips, also note that she's holding the pearl our team will inevitably win at the end of Camp Bell Tree.
oOqjOsL.jpg

don't know if you need it but here's proof just in case!
z6OVHLd.jpg
This one is so cute. I can't even figure out how to top it. Good work!

Just chilling at my camp fire in my money tree forest 😁 (too bad it's not tbt!)

View attachment 392154

Hi nthylton, while this is a great outfit for a general camp theme, we are looking for something that better represent our own cabin's theme. That can include blue apparel or anything that relates to Poliwags and/or it's evolutionary line. Feel free to resubmit a new outfit in a new post!

Hi nthylton, while this is a great outfit for a general camp theme, we are looking for something that better represent our own cabin's theme. That can include blue apparel or anything that relates to Poliwags and/or it's evolutionary line. Feel free to resubmit a new outfit in a new post!
Aww glad I read that, I was just about to post mine and it's not blue either lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back