• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Prodigal Mayor returns

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Sorry to have gone AWOL for a few days; my office has been torn apart - literally - and I had no computer. Smartphones aren't meant for blog posting. :(

So, a few things to catch up on and then we'll move forward. First and foremost, Salem has waved goodbye to one of its villagers. Rocket moved out in the wee hours on Monday.

View attachment 235016

I'm sure she'll find a home where she can be happy. As thanks for being friends, she sent her pic (I think that was the third one she gave me) in a letter. And so the hunt for a new villager begins.

Poor Kitt has caught a terrible cold, but I think a final application of medicine today will get both her and her joey over it.

Hollowyn has also had a bit of under-the-weather action, with Stitches currently confined to his house. It would figure that two of my most favorite villagers had become ill. The poor dears.

I built a flower arch in front of Emerald's house. It frames it nicely, and I think I'll see if there's room to put a bench there, as well. My own private garden. :)

I'm considering doing something similar to the side of Erin's house in Salem, maybe enclosing it with bushes for a private garden. Once I finish the challenges, I'm redecorating the house all in white. A little garden would be perfect.

Apparently, waiting for Gracie to show up a fourth time was all I needed to upgrade the NB's shop to the Emporium. Beth, you were right - it's really something! I've been visiting Leif every day, picked up a couple of furniture items, and bought several GracieGrace items of clothing. The furniture (Princess series) is a little too expensive just now, and I don't have anywhere to put it, so I'll pass. Actually, I have a dresser she gave Erin for the final check, so I can cross that off.

Gracie then traveled to Hollowyn yesterday and gave Emerald her first check. The theme was "cute", which was an easy one to do. It was judged to be a little vanilla, for not mixing anything up, but I got a pass, which was all I cared about. Oh, and a princess curio.

The campsite forests for both towns are coming along nicely. I can't wait until December to see both forest areas of town lit up with holiday lights.

And in a final bit of gossip, it looks as though Antonio had good reason to be suspicious of Keaton and Anabelle. A few days ago, I popped in to see her and she asked me to find Keaton for her. Curious to see what the pair was up to, I brought him right over. It seems they had a conversation earlier where Keaton compared Anabelle to a flower, but they were interrupted (by Antonio?) before they could finish it, and she wanted to know what kind of flower he meant. Keaton thought, and pondered using a rose or a violet, but then came up with this:

View attachment 235017

Is this evidence of a love triangle? Rest assured that I will get to the bottom of this!

Attachments

• Goodbye Rocket.JPG
    Goodbye Rocket.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Anabelle's a flower.JPG
    Anabelle's a flower.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 20
*GASP* KEATON, how dare you. Anabelle is presently INVOLVED.

I enjoyed hearing about all the progress your towns made in the past few days, though! Glad you're back. :D

Thanks, you two. :)

Yeah, I'm going to lay the lion's share of blame here on Keaton. Anabelle fishes for compliments from everyone in town. It's just part of her personality. But Keaton should know better than to flirt back.

I'm glad to hear that you're back! Real life doesn't always agree with Animal Crossing.

Oh, no! I hope that Kitt and Stitches will feel better. Marshal has just gotten over his cold in my town. :(

Keaton better not split Antonio and Annabelle, tee hee.

Back