• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

The capitalized letters are to make it like the cut out magazine anonymous things you see... there is no hidden meaning and it will be more obvious ice I'm home

Anyway you (Waffles) sus me every game, so yeah, I don't think your scum rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone pm me I'm lonely :cry:

Ok
Uh
I just realized that it's obvious to me and I can't reveal it. Though ultimately it isn't game-changing unless scum don't have safe claims

Also, does anybody know anything about the show in relation to Toads quote. I'm trying to edge you towards something here

Ok
Uh
I just realized that it's obvious to me and I can't reveal it. Though ultimately it isn't game-changing unless scum don't have safe claims

Also, does anybody know anything about the show in relation to Toads quote. I'm trying to edge you towards something here

Stahp being confuzzling and hard to read :-: I'm going to go to bed, don't lynch meeee.

This is honestly weird for me because I know nothing about the show and I'm kinda doubting if "godfather" is significant in the context of what I'm referring to

Everything is breaking.

All I have rn is slight town Chele and slight maf Punchy

Lowkey wondering if Toads extended the time between role PMs and game start to create an invisible night 0. This is dependant on Heyden being serious and not just **** posting

Hold it if we keep overthinking whos who about gf thing we'll ended up mislynching someone on this day. I have a feeling this post give us an hint but I also have a feeling this cud be a trap tricking us to mislynch someone its just my opinion who else thinking the same way

no I'm 100% legit, dunno if doctor can save me or what

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea actually no idk how I'm supposed to live now

- - - Post Merge - - -

well this is fun

no I'm 100% legit, dunno if doctor can save me or what

- - - Post Merge - - -

yea actually no idk how I'm supposed to live now

- - - Post Merge - - -

well this is fun

We may be able to kill the arsonist before they douse, but it's picking a random player at this point. So it seems like you have to live like a time bomb unfortunately.

Hold it if we keep overthinking whos who about gf thing we'll ended up mislynching someone on this day. I have a feeling this post give us an hint but I also have a feeling this cud be a trap tricking us to mislynch someone its just my opinion who else thinking the same way

I'm pretty sure that message is the spongebob mocking meme, and with that I think it's possible we have a Crier (a role that allows the host to post anonymous messages for a player)

I also have this feeling too butanother stupid question is it possible to have scum!crier to distract and keep us out of track

TBT FIX POST ERRORS SOME OF MY POST WENT MISSING

Back