• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Resetting Thread

about to reset for the first time... thanks to everyone that are holding my villagers :3 hopefully i won't take too long to find a map

So Lyman is in boxes for whenever you're ready to get him. I can keep him in boxes for as long as you need.. but please only have it be a day or two.

*** WRONG THREAD GG ***

Last edited:
Resetting now! I'm planning to make a cycling town, but I'm not sure..
Called myself mayor Bree of Blossom, I don't really care about the map. I want a bad map :p
So, I wanna reset one time. I'm hoping for Peaches/Pears and nice villagers :3

EDIT:
Ah, nevermind. This town isn't ''THE'' town for me. Hoping for some great villagers when I'm trying again.

Last edited:
Just reset... I kinda did it for multiple reasons, but am now super indecisive and haven't settled down yet just because I can't get my preffered native fruit! It's always oranges, and in the past games it's always been oranges too!! :mad: If only it could be chosen or given hints...

Last edited:
zlCfzSEzNbEkpLqJhQ.jpg
what do you guys think of this map? i'm kind of bad at choosing and i want to see what others think of it. i think it would be perfect without the 2nd pond ;____; but it has rosie and diana who i really like x____x. i just started resetting right now so i don't want to settle but i think it's pretty spacious.

That's actually really spacious despite the pond. My town has a second pond. :p I would honestly take it myself, but you did just start so you might want to explore your options? It's up to you really. It looks good to me though.

That's actually really spacious despite the pond. My town has a second pond. :p I would honestly take it myself, but you did just start so you might want to explore your options? It's up to you really. It looks good to me though.

yeah i think i will take it and i can always reset it if i hate it lol. do you have any idea where i should place my house? i'm horrible at it lmao

Most likely doing my first reset over the next few days, just trying to find some cyclers to hold 3 of my villagers while I do. What prompted me is Teddy moving when I had stopped playing for about 4 days. I was devastated but I was not liking my town's layout overall for a long time, as well as many other things.

It's just a pain because I really liked all I accomplished so far, in general. And I have so many things in my catalog, tons of HHA homes, and a billion items that I will now have to transfer back and forth to my brother's town. D:

I could put some red circles on possible locations?

- - - Post Merge - - -

zlCfzSEzNbEkpLqJhQ.jpg

For the one near the bridge you could demolish the bridge and move it over some more? These are just where I'd put my house possibly.

I could put some red circles on possible locations?

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 51715

For the one near the bridge you could demolish the bridge and move it over some more? These are just where I'd put my house possibly.

i chose the third one :3 thanks for your help! i will pick up lyman as soon as possible :3

I decided to check my activity log. I've literally been map resetting for 23 HOURS SO FAR. 23 HOURS. i don't know if that's a lot or not but 23 HOURS.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I JUST FOUND A MAP THAT WAS LITERALLY FLAWLESS EXCEPT THERE WERE 5 PONDS IN THE RANDOMEST PLACES. I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING THE RIVER WAS LITERALLY COMPLETELY STRAIGHT. YOU KNOW HOW IT'S LIKE --__-----_----?? WELL THIS ONE WAS LIKE -------- (EXCEPT FOR THE PART WHERE IT BENDS). I'M NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING OR ANYTHING. AND THE BUILDINGS AND PLAZA ARE PERFECTLY LINED UP AND EVERYTHING. I EVEN CHECKED BY MEASURING IT WITH A RULER. THE BRIDGE IS IN A GOOD LOCATION AND THE RIVER POOL IS ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS AND THE BEACH RAMPS ARE IN THE BEST PLACES AND STUFF AND THERE'S NO PRIVATE BEACH AND IT'S LIKE MY OLD MAP THAT I WOULDN'T SHUT UP ABOUT EXCEPT BETTER. OMG.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and rover is such a liar. he’s like “lol can i ask u one quick question??” and then he WASTES 23+ HOURS OF YOUR LIFE OMG

wait, that would be MORE THAN 23 HOURS because the game takes a while to load/ close so there’s a lot of time spent on the homescreen. so it’s less like 23 hours and more like 1,000,000,000,001,000,000 hours.

Back