• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Resetting Thread

I map-reset for ages, finally found a decent peach map that had Bonbon as a starter, started moving in Pripyat's villagers, and come to find I hate the map. :) *silent screaming*

How come you hate it?

I don't know. :/ I think because I've just been so irritable with everything lately and I'm finding things to not like. But it's kind of too late because I already moved in Bella, Alli, Kyle, Elise, and have Bonbon. I still have to cycle out the starters to pick up the other villagers my friend's been holding for me. That and 3-4 towns is too much. My boyfriend's getting his game back because I can't dooooo it, lol. I don't know how people can manage, but my sorry butt can't.

Last edited:
That sucks. >_< What you gonna do?

Also I finally got Marina. ^_^ So I only have one more villager to get my hands on (Yookey has him reserved for me though) otherwise I have them all in my possession. :3 Scweeeeee.

That sucks. >_< What you gonna do?

Also I finally got Marina. ^_^ So I only have one more villager to get my hands on (Yookey has him reserved for me though) otherwise I have them all in my possession. :3 Scweeeeee.
I don't know. :/ I think I'mma downsize to two towns and turn my third copy into cycling town with a few villagers that I want to keep, but don't have a proper town for..

Congrats! Who are you looking for? :) I love Marina, but I've had her for ages and my friend Diane who is helping me get Julian has been looking for her, so I'm trying to cycle mine out for her. I was trying to trade for her, but I guess this is easier, lol. And it lets me add in a new normal.

Last edited:
Rooney the kangaroo :p I love the crankies.. I'm going to have 4 in my town lol. I would hoard smugs and crankies.. Since I also love Lopez, his look is super cute. But I would have more snooties it's just Diana is too special and I want her to be the only one.

And it's really a good idea to have an extra town handy. The utility is just amazeballs. lol I held all my own villagers and just went for the reset. Made it easy. ^_^

I'm currently resetting right now! I think it's like my seventh time (including when my cartridge literally died), hopefully I don't make issues with house placement as usual :')

Also, i tell myself i won't TT, then when i start, i decide to unlock shampoodle, the qr machine, the island and upgrade nookling junction several times in a day or two, then comes regret and the reset ):

Should I keep this map? It's decent enough...
6r7wpd.jpg

Where should I put my house?

Back