• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Resetting Thread

My third town is downloading right now... Gonna be town resetting for a decent map and some rabbit starters. owo

I haven't been on AC in ages. I thought i'd found a town but coming back to it, I really don't like it, so back to resetting! I'm just going to go for the first town that doesn't have thin strips of land and live with it, cause if I don't i'll be resetting, like, forever.

My first town corrupted but in my new new town of my first copy I have Whitney, Beau, and Bunnie as starters so that's pretty cool.

Resetting my third town.
I decided I'm gonna do that Beatles themed town after all.
Mayor Paul of Revolver <3

I really don't know if I should reset. My map SUCKS, everyone's houses are a mess, my town itself is a huge mess. Lots of flowers, all scattered everywhere. I don't KNOW how to fix my town. But I have every store minus the Katrina one and T.I.Y. I have the Cafe and 2nd museum floor. I also have a huge collection of fishes and fosils and insects. Plus I have half of my dreames adquired.
I'm desperately trying to find someone who would help me organize my town, but they would only do jobs like cutting trees and stuff and that's not what I need. I suck at organization... I need help :(

I really don't know if I should reset. My map SUCKS, everyone's houses are a mess, my town itself is a huge mess. Lots of flowers, all scattered everywhere. I don't KNOW how to fix my town. But I have every store minus the Katrina one and T.I.Y. I have the Cafe and 2nd museum floor. I also have a huge collection of fishes and fosils and insects. Plus I have half of my dreames adquired.
I'm desperately trying to find someone who would help me organize my town, but they would only do jobs like cutting trees and stuff and that's not what I need. I suck at organization... I need help :(

After my exams, I could take a look at your town and maybe help you! :) But that's not before two-three weeks! I would say that if you're already thinking about resetting, chances are that thought will reoccur again! So you should just do it! And those things you can always get back (museum and stuff), but you can never acquire the feeling of loving your town if you hate it before you even have done anything with it!

I can come over and try to help you out with some designs and layouts if you want. If it makes you feel better, I've reset my game before. First town I had I played in for about a month until I reset it. Decided that the layout was going to bug me to death so it was better to reset now than later.

i reset my 2nd town and found this map, should i keep it?
i love the location of all the buildings but i'm worried after i build the cafe, police station etc i won't have enough space for other PWPs
what do you guys think?
f0aHLab.png

i reset my 2nd town and found this map, should i keep it?
i love the location of all the buildings but i'm worried after i build the cafe, police station etc i won't have enough space for other PWPs
what do you guys think?
f0aHLab.png

You have a big river (very little space), bad re-tail spot, weirdly shaped pond and a private beach. So you should probably reset.
I prefer when the buildings are lined up and beside the train station, like this
tumblr_n502ewm50A1tan2xro2_400.jpg

sTILL RESETTING for a one pond town with town hall and retail in a line

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you kidding me I clicked on a fricking mediocre town just to see who was in it and its dAISY WILLOW AND WENDY GREETING ME AT THE TRAIN STATION THREE DREAMIES
but the map is awful frick

I'm thinking about resetting tbh...
Only regrets I'll have is I'll lose my coffee shop but otherwise I'm good.
My town layout is all icky and I don't like it :c

I'm thinking about resetting tbh...
Only regrets I'll have is I'll lose my coffee shop but otherwise I'm good.
My town layout is all icky and I don't like it :c

I've felt this way many times, and if you're unhappy just do it.
You'll feel better and once you find that perfect town it'll all be worth it.

Back