• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Shop next to the dream mansion spa barricaded by a bin... what is it?

Sorry, but I am too busy to scour through the dozens of videos and pictures that it could be in.

I don't meant to sound rude, but maybe you could actually trust someone instead of needing picture evidence for once.

Nevermind, I saw it saved in my album just now:
hj-1.png

I don't think they meant it as in "I don't believe you you liar provide a source now" I think it was more like a "oh I never saw this can you provide a source so I can see for myself"

Cause I didnt see the picture and I was going to ask for a source, it wasn't that I didn't believe you I just wanted to see for myself

Urgh I really wanna know what it is! I cant find info on it anywhere... :( Maybe its someone totally new..?

Ok, it's Katrina's shop, obv Katrina upgrades from going to town in a tent to having her own store;
as mentioned previously, the person said katrina was the only one listed on the site or w/e to not have a shop in the mall
and on this website there is a header titles 'mall' and then underneath, 'house of divination' i clicked it and it's blank but it says ハッケミィ which is Katrina's Japense name. So I'm fairly certain it is Katrina's store

That's pretty cool. Though I wonder what special stuff she'll do in the store that she can't do in her tent.

Probably nothing extra other than the obvious accessibility.

it'll probably be this, and i am just making this up, so don't go around saying it's legit

but i think when katrina comes to your town, she only gives you a fortune, not a charm (the one she gave in cf) so maybe if you visit her enough times when she is in town and get a fortune - she used these bells and makes a shop in the city (since you can only see her in town once a week and you can probs see her daily in the city) so you can get a fortune daily instead of weekly, and she'll probably have the city folk monthly charm feature now. donno just a guess

The town map is very small. I am so glad the museum isn't in the small space they give you as a town.

So the town is as small as the town map showed it to be? Sorry I haven't looked into the game play footage I don't want to spoil to much about the game but that's something I want to know.

So the town is as small as the town map showed it to be? Sorry I haven't looked into the game play footage I don't want to spoil to much about the game but that's something I want to know.

yes the the map shown is the full map

It's bigger than the map makes it out to be. But it's not huge. I was worried about the size, but after playing for a week now, I'm happy with it. It feels really manageable.

I thought that was where Crazy Redd would be before I saw the picture showing that he has gone back to his tent in the village.

If you look on that poster on the wall that looks like a fourtune teller or something like that.

Back