• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Shop next to the dream mansion spa barricaded by a bin... what is it?

It's Katrina, there is so much evidence pointing towards it. In City Folk she had her shop in the dark corner of town, it's only right she'd have the shop that's been blocked by a bin. She'll probably provide new things.
If it somehow isn't that, I'd like it to be a shop the player can set up themselves, and maybe put a Gyroid in charge or something.

It's Katrina, there is so much evidence pointing towards it. In City Folk she had her shop in the dark corner of town, it's only right she'd have the shop that's been blocked by a bin. She'll probably provide new things.
If it somehow isn't that, I'd like it to be a shop the player can set up themselves, and maybe put a Gyroid in charge or something.

I like this idea. But it's probably not going to happen since you can sell stuff at R. Parkers.

I'd hope it was both Redd and Katrina's building so all the features of the city are back. Like Redd's was downstairs and Katrina's was upstairs, with a new shop or the auction house.

I wonder if it's where Redd/Katrina were GOING to be in development, but the idea was ... trashed... at the last minute in favor of them appearing in town. Hence the trashcan? lo lo lo lo lo ;3
Just a random thought.

I'd hope it was both Redd and Katrina's building so all the features of the city are back. Like Redd's was downstairs and Katrina's was upstairs, with a new shop or the auction house.
as much as I want it to be Redd's shop, I don't think they would merge it as a Redd and Katrina store. IMO I hated Redd in the city. I much preferred him being in town like in WW as I found it more ___ (i don't know what word to use so you fill in the blank). in CF it was annoying because he kept the same stock for a week and it was just more convenient (to me) if he just appeared in town once a week with items.

I wonder if it's where Redd/Katrina were GOING to be in development, but the idea was ... trashed... at the last minute in favor of them appearing in town. Hence the trashcan? lo lo lo lo lo ;3
Just a random thought.
Nice pun

OK so I've been informed that it is Katrina (Fortune Teller)
Once you've had fortune told 20 times the option to build as permanent addition to your town opens up as a community project.
I've had my fortune told.... once so far, (tent has been available three times)
I'll make a point of doing this whenever I see she is here now.

OK so I've been informed that it is Katrina (Fortune Teller)
Once you've had fortune told 20 times the option to build as permanent addition to your town opens up as a community project.
I've had my fortune told.... once so far, (tent has been available three times)
I'll make a point of doing this whenever I see she is here now.

Really? Hm, well I guess that is good. It would be so much cooler if Katrina had more important things to do, to make her appearance in the mall even better.

Back