The smallest details/habits about things you tend to notice?

TN4U

Uncomplicated
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Wahu
Galaxy Cupcake
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Friday the 13th Candy
Yellow Star Fragment
Galaxy Easter Egg
Yellow Star Fragment
Space Whale Plush
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Opalescent Crystal
For those that tend to focus on little and otherwise-forgettable things, such as people with OCD, ASD or ADHD, what are tiny details or things you notice frequently that an average person would otherwise not care so much about?

I have ASD (and self-diagnosed OCD), and I do get thrown off by minor imperfections at many times. Whether that be a single dead pixel in an inconspicuous place on my monitor, tiny dust particles in random areas of my house, small bits of crumbs on the floor and so forth, I’ll become bothered by some of the smallest things.

In more convenient terms, I tend to focus on people saying “you know” or “like” in interviews quite often. I’ll be bothered if those words are uttered too often, but I’m guilty of doing it as well so I can’t really say that I hate when others formulate that habit.

What about you?

Last edited:
I get way more bothered about how clean the dishes I am using are than my parents. This is a bit frustrating because I haven't figured out how to properly clean them myself.
I also inspect my drinks way too hard when I pour them into a cup. I'm at a point where I take dust and hair out with a spoon. It's really weird compared to everyone else.

I will almost always notice and mentally note a person's beverage preferences. Maybe not exact specifics, but I can get a gist.

"This person usually drinks soft drinks" "This person usually orders lemonade" "This person doesn't drink lots of alcohol".

As someone who has ASD I notice a ton of things that people don't in every day life. The list would be too gigantic to put down, but basically I see people easily forget things or make mistakes on a daily basis and it makes me ruminate about what I would have done better instead if it were me. Then there's that one situation where someone makes a mistake and I'm not sure that I could have done anything better, and it's just kind of a sinking feeling, LOL.

Back