• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Space Blogs - Day Six

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Space | Shane

December 6th 2016 [Day Six]
Campsite Visitors - None
Event - Naughty-or-Nice Day​

I'm finally trying the plot reset trick considering I decided to wing it and see if someone new was going to move in soon.

Attempt 1 - And sure enough, there was a plot roped off for Canberra. So I'll have to do multiple attempts to get a plot where I'd want it, because it is how it works, right?

Attempt 2 - Went around trying to find a plot, nothing. Resetting another time to check. Will probably eventually give up and load as myself, but I didn't want to risk having someone move in tomorrow without awareness of a plot being in my town.

Attempt 3 - Still couldn't find a plot, debating whether to do it one more time just in case or wing it and start as myself to do my menial mayoral tasks...

Attempt 4 - Found a plot right next to the new villager, Henry. It's Paula. I'm debating whether to leave it there or try one more reset and see what happens. Screw it, I think I'm ok with it for now.

And now back to regular town programming! And plot resetting worked! OMG. I feel like such a noob. xD

I introduced myself to Henry, he seems cool. Might keep him for a bit.

Kind of being thorough when going around town to water plants and pull weeds so I can get all of them and because I'm managing to dig up the four fossils buried over the town.

Just went onto Main Street and there's construction. I'm already getting Leif's shop! Aww yeah! :D

Only one fossil out of the four was donated... ¬_¬

Also bought a Santa beard, pretty much ready for Toy Day.

Might do some business with my other game later if I'm feeling up to it.​

Back