• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Town Blogs - 21st June 2016

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
(Instead of total number of days we'll just use the date in the entry title at least until we get to the day I started up a blog and can continue from there!)

Tuesday 21st June 2016
Campsite Visitors - None
Event - Summer Solstice​

| So it's the Summer Solstice in game today (evem though that was yesterday) so it's pretty much daylight all day. Thought I'd celebrate by wearing a green stripe tank instead of the school jacket I've had on recently.

| Kid Cat moved in the other day after prompting hime to move from the campsite. He's become one of my Dreamies instantly! Turns out he moved next to Lucky's house where I had the confusion with the title screen, soooo yeah... xD

| Speaking of Dreamies, I'm not sure whether I consider Lolly one. Because if she does become a Dreamie then three of them are cats, I'm not complaining, I love cats!

| Among other new villagers Muffy and Buck made their debut in my town. I prefer Muffy over Buck so I'll try to get rid of him first.

| I keep getting bitten by mosquitos today, definitely and indication that summer in Anime Crossing: New Leaf is here!

| I'm considering buying another copy of the game to start up a new town with other potential Dreamies, a couple of them being Stitches, Bones and Purrl. I'll probably label the copies so I know which one's which (this could mean I might save up for another 3DS so I can visit each town and give myself some things if need be).

| I bought a straw hat from the Island, I might go for a Luffy look if the game has a red tank top or something.

| Hopper's in boxes. I'm worried because I don't want to lose him like how I lost Peewee. I've made a thread about it but nobody's replied. And I'm sure that villagers move out sometime during the evening of the day they're in boxes so I don't know how much time I've got left to find Hopper a new home. UPDATE* Hopper has found a new home, thank you to the TBT user who kindly came over to ask Hopper to move in with you- you know who you are, thank you a million times over!

Back