The Town Blogs - I Give up With the Days...

MyVisionIsDying

| Tired Geek |
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1421-4756-1033
New Horizons Token
Isabelle
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Monday 6th June 2016
Campsite Visitors - None
Event - None​

| So on the title screen there was a plot of land sectioned off by Lucky's house indicating that someone was moving in. I launched my game and there was nothing. I tried looking up why it happened but got no good results so I just shrugged it off.

| I finally managed to give Lolly some medicine as she's ill, I'm hoping to do the same tomorrow.

| Caught a stinkbug and a goldfish to donate to the museum. I'm honestly surprised I hadn't donated a goldfish sooner.

| Lucky wanted something to replace his No. 4 shirt, I was hoping that the Bone shirt would work but we settled on a peacock butterfly instead.

| I delivered something to Yuka that Bunny borrowed from her and I honeslt cannot remember what I got from her, I'm probably going to sell it in Re-Tail.

| There's still no Modern Wood floor or wall at the shop... There was an astro wall and I bought it because I couldn't remember whether I had it already.

The title screen isn't set in stone. The game saves when you load up your mayor, so things that are in the title screen are iffy at best. It's the same reason why plot resetting works. I hope that makes it sense. :)

Back