• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Town Tune Idea Thread

JoeysShinyRattata

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Orange (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
I almost had my town planned out, then I realized we need town tunes!

People can say what they are going to use or ideas they might have here.

My Town Tune Ideas:

Mario Bros.
Legend of Zelda music
... thats it off the top of my head, so that is why I made this thread! :D

I think the main theme from Ratatouille always sound nice as a town tune :)

I'm using the adventure time theme song (the ''Jake the Dog and Finn the Human" riff) and will probably use it in my new leaf town in the beginning if I cant think of anything else. I might also use one of the songs for Mario Galaxy or the 3D Land theme.

I like the adventure time idea, it's a nice little tune :p
I have no idea what I'll do for mine, on wild world I'd just use whatever I liked on La-di-day, I like the idea of using some K.K. tunes though, maybe a song from pokemon.

For the longest time, I used This is Halloween from Nightmare Before Christmas.

Currently, behind my door there is a chime in the shape of a swan. I'm using this for now. For New Leaf, I do not know yet.

I'm currently using the shaker song Simple Gifts but in the past I've used the chocobo theme

I always use the simple verson of "Love me tender, / Love me sweet, / Never let me go." So, "C \ F \ E \ F \ G \ D \ G \ (Long note), F \ E \ D \ E \ F (Long note) \ Blank \ Blank" ^_^

I currently use Jesus Loves Me ... I might change it up though :)

I LOVE THAT IDEA.
So simple, pure and... adorable.

I wanted a song that was ladylike, classic, and pretty (like me!) so my town tune is "Que Sera Sera"
I really enjoy it when my villagers sing/whistle it.

I've gone with 'Legend of Mermaid' for awhile now. Might stick with it. Or use one of the others. Not sure yet.

My latest WW town had all random notes (the ones that play a random note everytime) so it was never the same song. I think I might try to come up with something that has an actual tune but uses a random note at the end.

I'm going with my own song this time around, but here's some suggestions that I've used in the past.

Strawberry Fields forever
Song of Healing
Hard Knock Life
You're a Good Man Charlie Brown (opening)
Don't Stop Believing
Route 1 (Pokemon Blue)

Back