• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Town Tune Idea Thread

I made a version of Terra's Theme from Final Fantasy 6 my town tune in my Wild World town. I still love it. xD Will probably use it in New Leaf.

In my city folk town, I'm using a part of Saria's Song
Not sure what I'll do for my New Leaf town, but I would like to do something different and not Legend of Zelda related xD
time to go to youtube and listen to the town tunes that people have made :B

I have the Imperial March from Star Wars as my current town tune.

I've heard pop songs and the mario theme in other towns.

I did Green Hill Zone on the Gamecube version and Emerald Hill Zone in ACCF, so I might pick another Sonic song for ACNL.

EDIT: Reach For the Stars from Sonic Colors is actually a splendid idea...

I did Green Hill Zone on the Gamecube version and Emerald Hill Zone in ACCF, so I might pick another Sonic song for ACNL

EDIT: Reach For the Stars from Sonic Colors is actually a splendid idea...

MINE! Just kidding, lol. or am I?...Yeah, I am. 8)

I usually go for the Luigi's Mansion theme :3 But I might use a LoZ song this time!

I have mine set to an original tune right now, but I used to have the Turnabout Sisters Theme from Ace Attorney.

I'm just gonna use the original one until I get bored of it and then I'll change it

I have Saria's song as my town tune most of the time or route 101 from Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire

Last edited:
I'm probably going to use the default town tune for awhile, since it'll be new! Maybe I'll switch it to ACGC's default tune as well, and ACWW's/ACCF's.

THEN I might do the Yoshi's Story theme. I did it in my City Folk town one time, and I loved it! I wanna do it again. :)

My Wild World town was California Gurls by Katy Perry xD
My City Folk was King Deedeedee's theme from SSBB.
I have absolutely no idea what to do for New Leaf :D

Back