• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

THE TRAIN STATION

CHR:)S

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Personally I wish we had something else instead of a train station. But I believe many people like it because it was in the GameCube version I believe? Or the Wii version? I'm not sure, I didn't play either.

I wish we had like an airplane system or something that didn't take up so much space or was so big. And I think an airplane/helicopter would be sooo chill. What do you guys think about the train station? P:

Edit: Or we could just have one guy who runs a helicopter. Maybe not an airport, that might be a little much. But a little helicopter flown by Kapp'n or something. I think that would be awesome P:

Last edited:
I like arrival by ferry or something boat themed. I guess we have the boat to the island... Or what about a futuristic AC, and you just teleport to the town for some reason. lol

I like the train station. I think its much nicer then what we had in wild world and city folk, they were a bit boring. The helicopter/airplane idea sounds cool but I don't really think it would fit with the town. It might look a bit out of place.

Me personally I like the train, I think its cute. I'm glad they brought it back from the GameCube ver.

I did miss the train! The little bus from CF made no sense! Where did the bus drive in from?? Where did it go?? o_O And Cap'n little cab, same thing! (Even though Cap'n was still adorable in both of 'em!)

I like the train but I wish they had a different transportation in each game. They ruined it in New Leaf. But the cab and bus was strange though. A town surrounded by 3 cliff walls and an ocean and a small gate. How did that bus get here? lol

Next game should be by boat. Or monorail but that's similar to train.

I like the train! Airplanes and helicopters wouldn't really match with the 'Village' theme of Animal Crossing.

I have no issues with the train. Unlike a bus, cab, plane, etc, a train fits in more with being in a more remote place or a village. And it is more interesting to look at.

I love the train station! It's a little village, so it seems so much better! The gate was just a door to no where, and arriving in a car that only carries you was weird. Trains make more sense to me :3

I really like how they're bringing back the train. It gives the game a nostalgic feel. Although an airport would be really cool. I'm all for that idea too.

I have to agree with everyone else, I really LOVE the train station.
It is very cute and fits in with the village theme.
Not to mention, very nostalgic from the GC version =]

I love, love, LOVE the train station :3 I agree the cab and the bus are pretty boring.

I kinda wish that each train was different. Like one randomized train was a blue and white, while another train will be black and yellow, so on and so forth.

Besides being less interesting the cab and bus didn't give the town that same rustic feel of having an old school style train station with matching steam train.

I love the train station. The bus was really strange, and the taxi was just for once. Airplane or helicopter would be too futuristic imo.

I like the train, it is very nostalgic and for me brings back many memories. My grandfather used to run the train station in the small town where I come from! So I have lots of memories about seeing lots of old trains about and so on.

I like the train station. I agree with the bus and cab not making sense since the while village is surrounded by cliffs :p . I'd like to see a animal crossing: space edition in which you move to the town by rocket ship XD

I really like the train station as well and they make it very realistic that you can't cross the track when the train comes.

The train is better. Taking an aeroplane everyday to visit another town seems ridiculous, if you picture it in real life, it would just be too much!
My sisters take tubes (smaller version of trains that run underground) everyday to work, so it makes more sense and it fits the village theme if Animal Crossing.

The airplane idea means the town would be bigger than what we seen so far. Plus it would take longer to design everything in the game.

Last edited:
Back