• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

THE TRAIN STATION

An airport takes up less space than a train station?

And anyways, the train tracks double as a top-border for the town. It's not like it cuts through the middle or anything like that. Id rather have some train railings instead of a slope of mountains between me and the shopping district I guess.
Uh, yeah?

now that I think about it...maybe a bullet train would be cooler.
(here I go posting in the wrong post again)

Attachments

• all-day-every-day.jpg
    all-day-every-day.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 57
I would have rather wanted a more modern form of transportation. If it had to be a train It should have been one of those Maglev trains.

I think a ferry coming from the beach would have been quite nice. But the train fits New Leaf for some reason. I don't know why but it just does.

I don't really think the train station takes up that much space in my opinion. It seperates the town from the shopping area quite nicely. And I think the train station just suits Animal Crossing, maybe because it was used in the gamecube version? o:

All I can think about while reading through this thread is...

thumb-480x480-design-layer-325 (150x150).jpg

In all seriousness though, I loved the train in the original game. The music and all of that was cute, and it was always exciting to see Blanca come through the door instead of Rover. The train in the new game will no doubt remind me of playing Animal Crossing for the first time as a puny little 8-year-old :p

I like the train station. It fits in better than any other ideas, and it makes the most sense.

A hot air balloon. You can see visitors flying over your town before it lands.

Something boat themed would have been nice considering the ability to go underwater and the large ocean and island.

Agh! I agree with everyone who said train, it seems the most "villagy"- For lack of a better made up word. :)

Last edited:
Agh! I agree with everyone who said train, it seems the most "villagy"- For lake of a better made up word. :)

And at the same time, I don't really see a correlation between a train and a secluded village. But that's just my opinion!

I think most just prefer it for the nostalgia. Which is something I can't connect to because I did not play PG

And at the same time, I don't really see a correlation between a train and a secluded village. But that's just my opinion!

I think most just prefer it for the nostalgia. Which is something I can't connect to because I did not play PG

Agree with ya there!

Back