Blue Famous Mushroom
Starry Mushroom Lamp
Blue Famous Mushroom
Blue Star Fragment
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Shooting Star
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Blue Star Fragment
The rules are simple. You are given a simple phrase/prompt above you and all you have to do is make the simple sentence or phrase as verbose as possible. Then after that, you have to type in the simple prompt or a simple sentence for the user below to type in a verbose version of the prompt. Enjoy!

I went out and bought the cake from the store.

On this fine Sunday afternoon, I stepped outside my place of residence in order to transport myself to the downtown baking establishment. I obtained a fine platter of edible delicacy, containing multiple pieces of soft, chewable sugar bread.

What are you doing in my swamp?!

What activities are you partaking in within my heavily wooded wetlands?

A red wig and a silver dress? I don't think.

A headwear made out of artificial nylon hair strands that is colored in a red hue and a formal wear that is silver in color? The thoughts that I was processing isn't the same thought that I was processing at the moment of the current situation.

Gee, It's sure is boring around here.
My boy, this peace is what all true warriors strive for!

Last edited:
My goodness, it appears to be quite uninteresting today.
My good child, serenity and peace of mind like this is what every warrior tries to achieve!

You know what they say: all toasters toast toast! (I’m sorry I had to lol)

As the saying goes: it's the toaster that toasts the bread and turns it into toast!

Yeah, I know! I gotta believe!

I exclaimed that I understood. I must be able to think about the positives that are yet to come.

Join me Link, and I will make your face the greatest in Koridai! Or else you will die.
(might as well ya)

Get involved with me, Connection, and I will make the front of your head the most extraordinary in Koridai! Or else your life will end!

I hope she made lots of spaghetti!

I have this desire for a certain female to make a certain Italian food. Said food contains these long stringy noodles and tomato sauce.

I want to fly.

Greetings. In what way did you know that I need food at this exact moment? This certain food gives me the sight that it tastes desirable to eat.

Hey, it's me, your dry skin.

Hello. the person you're talking to at this very moment is none other than me, the dried up part of the epidermis that you possess on your own external part that covers your entire body which is the skin.

I'm going out to buy a sandwich, be right back.

I must transport myself out of this place of residence to purchase fine dishes crafted by the minimum wage employees at the establishment known as "Subway", while I may be gone for an extended period of time, you must know that I promise I shall return at some point in the day.

Nah, I'd win.

I disagree. I have a reason to believe that I would be victorious.

The weather outside sucks right now.

Is there a reason why you have left me, my self, alone and to fend for myself?

Oh, girl. I’d love to come! But we’re going to the moon next weekend.

My female acquaintance, I adore the concept of traveling with you, however, we will partake in a journey to Earth's natural sattelite next Saturday and/or Sunday.

Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.

Every time that lasts long where the sun is above is not always positive but there is positivety in every time that lasts long where the sun is above 👍XD

I want to dance today

Back