• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody interested in Tammy (the bear)
She will be gone in 15 mins.
Whoa hey, I'd like Tammy! But my town is currently full, with Deirdre boxed up and ready to move (which will make space for Tammy).

Anybody want Deirdre? It seems the person who wanted her will no longer be able to take her. I'd really like one of my dream villagers in return as well. I'll post about Deirdre in the exchange topic, but it nobody has any of my dreamies, she'll go for free.

Margie the normal elephant is moving soon! PM right away if you want her I need room NOW!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/_...ssing/images/8/80/Margie_NewLeaf_Official.png

She's super cutteee! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whoa hey, I'd like Tammy! But my town is currently full, with Deirdre boxed up and ready to move (which will make space for Tammy).

Anybody want Deirdre? It seems the person who wanted her will no longer be able to take her. I'd really like one of my dream villagers in return as well. I'll post about Deirdre in the exchange topic, but it nobody has any of my dreamies, she'll go for free.

I can make an offer, who do you want as dreamies?

I want Deirdre. o:

Edit: Oh okay, good luck getting them. :3 Just saw the list and I have no one from it.

Flurry -- Normal (Hamster)
Drago -- Lazy (Alligator)
Walt -- Cranky (Kangaroo)
Bam -- Jock (Deer)

Those are the only ones I'm looking for right now.

Flurry -- Normal (Hamster)
Drago -- Lazy (Alligator)
Walt -- Cranky (Kangaroo)
Bam -- Jock (Deer)

Those are the only ones I'm looking for right now.

Ops... Well, I don't have any of those... :eek: Good luck to any1 who gets her! :p

I have Frogbert wanting to move out,
Can anyone trade me any of my dreamies for him?

Nobody wants Frogbert?
Frobert.gif

Frobert and Punchy were a tag team in my City Folk town. I'm sure someone wants him...

Cyrano is moving:
Cyrano.png

Waiting like 10 minutes then dumping him. PM me if you are actually somehow interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back