• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Villager Giveaway Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sprinkle is ready to move! People who already have her as a dream villager get priority. Ive noticed a few people looking for her

Deirdre is leaving very soon. If no one offers me any dream villagers for her within a few minutes, I'll make a post here offering her for free. First person to reply to that post will get her, so keep a lookout.

Sprinkle is ready to move! People who already have her as a dream villager get priority. Ive noticed a few people looking for her

edit: Oh congratulations MK you deserve a dreamie afterall the hard work you've done :3 (p.s your signature is so clean & pretty)

Last edited:
Deirdre is leaving very soon. If no one offers me any dream villagers for her within a few minutes, I'll make a post here offering her for free. First person to reply to that post will get her, so keep a lookout.

oh my goodness ;A; I would absolutely LOVE to take her if possible!

Just so I can be fair, the first person to reply to this post will get Deirdre! If she's not on your Dream Villager's list, don't bother. I'd rather she go to someone who really wants her.

Ok! 3... 2... 1... GO! No fighting, please.

Just so I can be fair, the first person to reply to this post will get Deirdre! If she's not on your Dream Villager's list, don't bother. I'd rather she go to someone who really wants her.

Ok! 3... 2... 1... GO! No fighting, please.

Also, to be fair... I didn't have a chance to update my siggy... >.< I really want a good snooty villager, but I guess she's way
off base... No way I'm fighting those crowds.

Haha yup, she's all yours. I'll PM you.

Also, to be fair... I didn't have a chance to update my siggy... >.< I really want a good snooty villager, but I guess she's way
off base... No way I'm fighting those crowds.
She's actually Uchi, not Snooty. And I would've understood if your siggy wasn't updated~

Shilbia.gif

Sylvia (the Uchi kangaroo) is boxed up and ready to go. Anyone want her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back