White Rose
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Feedback
100% (146) +
This thread is created for people who mainly would either like to visit someone else's island for the purpose of meeting their villagers to see them in game, gift them (by giving it to the host since villagers can't be directly gifted) or to celebrate their birthday if it was present. Just write which villagers you would like to see.

People can also host a meet and greet in their island by writing the villagers they have in a comment in case someone was interested in visiting and meeting these villagers, other preferred rules or info can be posted here or via dm/pm.

These are the villagers I currently have in my town:
Skye, Beau, Kyle, Freya, Biskit, Chief, Bruce, Lobo, Wolfgang, Fang.

You can leave a like or let me know if you're interested in visiting, gifts are optional also I have some items and hybrids free to take.

Not sure how this will go or if people in this section are interested enough, it's all good I guess :)

Last edited:
What an awesome idea!!!!
IMG_20200510_101128.jpg

Id love to meet any of these villagers! ♥ I love shopping for clothes and furniture too so I'd be happy if I could visit your shops too ^_^ I really love villagers with unique expressions so I'm leaning towards having groucho, merry and pudge. if anyone has them I'd love to meet them and get a feel for them! Send me your wishlist if you have them hehe

As for me: All my villagers are in my signature! You‘re free to meet them if you’re interested :)

Last edited:
If someone is intersted, my island currently has:
  1. Coco
  2. Dotty
  3. Kiki
  4. Lucky
  5. Ankha
  6. Lobo
  7. Wolfgang
  8. Rodeo
  9. Muffy
  10. Pietro (soon) - Curlos right now

I have a bunch of squirrels on my island if anyone wants to visit;

1. Cally
2. Sally
3. Filbert
4. Nibbles
5. Ricky
6. Sheldon
7. Marshal
8. Hazel
9. Poppy
10. Pecan

According to Nookipedia, It's Patty (and Flick's) Birthday so if anyone has Patty I'd love to visit to give her a gift!

edit: Also would love to visit someone with Static(!), Caroline(!), Blaire, Agent S, Tasha, or Sylvana! Preferably in their house, too! Thanks. ❤

Last edited:
I have these villagers if anyone would like to visit

Shep
Bianca
Stitches
Diana
Whitney
Julian
June
Chief
Tybalt
Reneigh

Here are many current villagers (you can see them in my signature):

Kevin
Reneigh
Erik
Melba
Dotty
Marshal
Apollo
Whitney
Bob
Maple

I've got:

Pashmina
Raymond
Caroline
Marshal
Bunnie
Ankha
Fauna
Coco
Tank
Erik

I would like to meet Bruce, Snake and Kabuki please.

Last edited:
I have:
Dom
Raymond
Diana
Merengue
Tangy
Roscoe
Tybalt
Wade
Bea
Portia

If anyone has Rolf, Poncho or Claude Id love to visit!

Last edited:

1. Cally
2. Sally
3. Filbert
4. Nibbles
5. Ricky
6. Sheldon
7. Marshal
8. Hazel
9. Poppy
10. Pecan

According to Nookipedia, It's Patty (and Flick's) Birthday so if anyone has Patty I'd love to visit to give her a gift!

edit: Also would love to visit someone with Static(!), Caroline(!), Blaire, Agent S, Tasha, or Sylvana! Preferably in their house, too! Thanks. ❤
i have all squirrels too xO
i have cally
sheldon
ricky
peanut
hazel
blaire
marshal
filbert
caroline
pecan!

want to meet the other persons squirrels?? :3

OOO my gosh this is sooo cute ,,

my island has
  • doc
  • o'hare
  • snake
  • dobie
  • lily
  • cookie
  • limberg
  • raddle
  • eugene
  • soleil

i would rlly love to meet katt , tabby , walt , and barold !

1. Cally
2. Sally
3. Filbert
4. Nibbles
5. Ricky
6. Sheldon
7. Marshal
8. Hazel
9. Poppy
10. Pecan

I'll bring Patty a birthday gift, also Marshal! If you're available send me the dodo code if you wish!
Edit: wait, you have Nibbles too! My favorite squirrel :0

I'll bring Patty a birthday gift, also Marshal! If you're available send me the dodo code if you wish!
Edit: wait, you have Nibbles too! My favorite squirrel :0

I don't have Patty, unfortunately! I really wanna give her a gift though if anyone does have her.
If you wanna visit Marshal and precious Nibbles (Always nice to see fans of Nibbles!) I can give you a Dodo code later to come by! I got to stop by a cataloging party first.

I would love that!! Do you have a wishlist? ♥

I do, but no worries. I'm offering for free. :) I just need to eat lunch, then I can invite you over. I'll send you a DM, if you're available in a bit.

I don't have Patty, unfortunately! I really wanna give her a gift though if anyone does have her.
If you wanna visit Marshal and precious Nibbles (Always nice to see fans of Nibbles!) I can give you a Dodo code later to come by! I got to stop by a cataloging party first.

That would be great, thank you!

Btw, does anyone have Del? Or maybe Mac? I saw mac once in my campsite and he's really cute

Back