Pietro
Tangy
Wolfgang
Biskit
Kabuki
Croque
Punchy

And 2 more I forgot but I'll update when I can

Villagers id like to meet: Vladimir, Ricky, Bones, Aurora, Ankha, Dobie, Merry, Merengue

Sooo ye :3

I have:
O'Hare
Marshal
Static
Tom
Judy
Tangy
Sherb
Snake
Lolly

And in my 2nd isle:
Lopez
Pietro
Tangy
Wolfgang
Biskit
Kabuki
Croque
Punchy

Villagers id like to meet: Vladimir, Ricky, Bones, Aurora, Ankha, Dobie, Merry, Merengue

You can come meet Aurora anytime! I had someone do it a few days ago and she was inside. Her house interior is pretty cool.
I also have Bones who has a cool library interior.

You can come meet Aurora anytime! I had someone do it a few days ago and she was inside. Her house interior is pretty cool.
I also have Bones who has a cool library interior.
Aww ty! I'll let you know when I'm able to come ^^

Does anyone have Ketchup? I’d love to meet her! I’m planning to recruit her as my peppy 💕

I have:
Audie
Maple
Wolfgang
Merengue
Phoebe
Marina
Bam
Marshal
Erik
Vivian

I have:
O'Hare
Marshal
Static
Tom
Judy
Tangy
Sherb
Snake
Lolly

And in my 2nd isle:
Lopez
Pietro
Tangy
Wolfgang
Biskit
Kabuki
Croque
Punchy

I have Merengue if you still want to meet her.

Not yet! ^^
I have Erik if you still haven’t met him.

Here's my villagers:
Sally
Static
Sylvana
Hazel
Poppy
Marshal
Genji
Bonbon
Francine
Claude (He was my starter lazy, so he's not in his real room)

Please excuse the mess, I'm trying to work on my town :-;
Everyone is on one side of the town, the other side is closed off.
Post automatically merged:

Gonna bump this! If anyone has rolf or claude Id love to visit :- )

I have Claude, if you're looking for him.

Last edited:
Does anyone have Coco, Ruby, Bruce, Wolfgang, Roald, Lolly, Rosie, Rudy or Mitzi? ^^ I have Merry, Sherb, Marshal, Nan, Muffy, Diana, Jacques, Tybalt, Gladys and Pietro.

Last edited:
If anyone has Tasha I'd love to come over to talk with her and find out if she has the same dialogue sets as my current snooty (Diana) 😁

edit: @alias if you still have her and don't mind me visiting could I come talk to her for a bit? And if you need flower watering or wishlist cataloging I'd love to help out with that in return😊

I have Bettina, Blaire, Bluebear, Bruce, Filbert, Hamlet, Hazel, Marshal, Merry & Shep if anyone's interested in visiting them! :)
hello! i realize that it’s been a while since you’ve made this post, but if bettina is still on your island, is it all right if i stop by and talk to her? she’s a candidate for the last slot on my island and it’d be a big help for my decision :0 in return, i can drop off igb, nmt, or pink hybrids, or maybe help out with your wish list if you have one ^^

hello! i realize that it’s been a while since you’ve made this post, but if bettina is still on your island, is it all right if i stop by and talk to her? she’s a candidate for the last slot on my island and it’d be a big help for my decision :0 in return, i can drop off igb, nmt, or pink hybrids, or maybe help out with your wish list if you have one ^^
No worries! She's still here and you're welcome to come visit her, I don't need anything in return ^^

edit: PM me to set up a time! :)

Last edited:
Back