-Dotty
-Hamlet
-Kabuki
-Marcel
-Maple
-Pietro
-Rolf
-Willow

It would be nice to visit Bianca, Chester, Dom, Fang, Graham, Pekoe, Ruby, Tiffany, Whitney, or Zucker if anyone has any of them!

If anyone wants to visit any of mine I have:
-Apple
-Deirdre
-Dotty
-Hamlet
-Kabuki
-Marcel
-Maple
-Pietro
-Rolf
-Willow

It would be nice to visit Bianca, Chester, Dom, Fang, Graham, Pekoe, Ruby, Tiffany, Whitney, or Zucker if anyone has any of them!
I have zucker is you would like to visit!
Post automatically merged:

What an awesome idea!!!!
IMG_20200510_101128.jpg

Id love to meet any of these villagers! ♥ I love shopping for clothes and furniture too so I'd be happy if I could visit your shops too ^_^ I really love villagers with unique expressions so I'm leaning towards having groucho, merry and pudge. if anyone has them I'd love to meet them and get a feel for them! Send me your wishlist if you have them hehe

As for me: All my villagers are in my signature! You‘re free to meet them if you’re interested :)
I have kid if you would like to visit!

I have Bettina, Blaire, Bluebear, Bruce, Filbert, Hamlet, Hazel, Marshal, Merry & Shep if anyone's interested in visiting them! :)

My Villagers are:
  • Bob
  • Diva
  • Kidd
  • Merry
  • Midge
  • Molly
  • Octavian
  • Skye
  • Wendy
  • Zucker
I'd really love to meet Coco or Chief!! <3

My Villagers are:
  • Bob
  • Diva
  • Kidd
  • Merry
  • Midge
  • Molly
  • Octavian
  • Skye
  • Wendy
  • Zucker
I'd really love to meet Coco or Chief!! <3
I have coco in my town if you’d like to come! All I ask is you water the flowers right by the airport (I’m trying to grow hybrids)

I have:

-Apple
-Blaire
-Canberra
-Chevre
-Erik
-Fang
-Goose
-Marina
-Rex
-Sprocket

if anyone wants to visit any of them! :)

Last edited:
I have a bunch of squirrels on my island if anyone wants to visit;

1. Cally
2. Sally
3. Filbert
4. Nibbles
5. Ricky
6. Sheldon
7. Marshal
8. Hazel
9. Poppy
10. Pecan

According to Nookipedia, It's Patty (and Flick's) Birthday so if anyone has Patty I'd love to visit to give her a gift!

edit: Also would love to visit someone with Static(!), Caroline(!), Blaire, Agent S, Tasha, or Sylvana! Preferably in their house, too! Thanks. ❤

I have Tasha and Static , you're totally free to come over and visit them <3 I love them so much!!

I really love squirrels so I'd love to meet everyone in your town, minus Marshal since I already have him hehe.

I have zucker is you would like to visit!

I have kid if you would like to visit!
I would love to meet Kidd omg!! He seems so suave and awesome... <3

This seems like a cool idea! Anyone’s welcome to come visit so long as they’re nice to my island. 🙂
My villagers are:
Sherb
Fang
Marshal
Maple
Whitney
Tad
Audie
Fauna
Pashmina
Sylvana

I have:
Bob
Beau
Flora
Fang
Pashmina
Stitches
Zell
Pecan
Kid Cat
Lolly

Lmk if you want to visit any of them :)

This seems like a cool idea! Anyone’s welcome to come visit so long as they’re nice to my island. 🙂
My villagers are:
Sherb
Fang
Marshal
Maple
Whitney
Tad
Audie
Fauna
Pashmina
Sylvana

I’d love to visit your Audie!

I've currently got:
Raymond
Judy
Marshal
Goldie (planning to move out)
Sprinkle (fostering)
Lily
Melba
Merengue
Fauna
Zucker

Planning on getting Sherb and Marina if anyone would like to visit sometime! :)

My island has Portia, Punchy, Snake, Chief, Peanut, Teddy, Julian, Lily, Marina, and Reneigh! If anyone has Static I'd love to meet him since he's my fave and I haven't gotten to see him in NH yet. I'd also love to see Sylvana, June, and Rod.

I have the following:
Apollo
Beau
Bunnie
Chevre
Dom
Nan
Pashmina
Raymond
Sherb
Vivian

PM me if you'd like to arrange a visit with anyone!

Edit: I have Bunnie now instead of Audie. Timezone is EST so feel free to shoot a message any time I'm online.

Last edited:
I have
-Audie
-Marshal
-Apollo
-Raymond
-Goldie
-Phoebe
-Dom
-Beau
-Judy
-Whitney

Please PM me if you would like to see any of them!

this seems fun!! here are my residents, feel free to PM or @ me if you want to come over and visit!

DEFD201C-3474-4539-B9BE-BEBC5FC98BBF.jpeg

This is super cute!! Oh my gosh!

I’ve got;
Renee
Wolfgang
Raymond
Melba
Zucker
Bob
Merengue
Lolly
Felicity
Judy

Just message me here or PM if you wanna say hi! I think I’d like to meet Audie and Bluebear..... probably others too!

That's a pretty sweet idea!
Here are my villagers if you'd like to visit:
sucP0QR.png

I'd love to meet Octavian, Kabuki, Genji, Croque and Muffy!

If you want to come feel free to chat with any villager, and check the shops/visitors. The only thing I'm asking would be to please water my hybrid garden if you have some spare time. It's on the south side by the beach, on the right of the airport. 🙂

Sorry, I think my villagers are so popular that they’re a bit common, but I’m still super happy for anyone to come and chat to them! Some of my villagers I didn’t have any interest in until I was lucky enough to meet them in game and that’s how I ended up with them, so please PM me if you want to visit!
Fauna Lolly Chief Dom Deirdre Punchy Pashmina Diana Raymond Audie

390C2AFC-01B4-42BB-AC47-0C108A4D2FD7.jpeg

I also have a whole bunch of Amiibo that I can scan for anyone to meet at the campsite, mostly popular villagers but a few less common :)
I will update as soon as this changes at all!

Last edited:
Back