• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The waiting process

Do I have to go Tom Petty up in here? "The waaaaaiiiiittttt is the hardest part!"

The waiting can definitely be rough. I am waiting on Shampoodle and the club, like many others. I am also waiting for certain shop stock and going in there everyday and not seeing anything I'm looking for can get a little irritating. After a while I feel frustrated, but I can guarantee that being here on the forum exacerbates the desire to rush. I could go as slow as I wanted in WW and not care, because I had nothing to compare it to. Now I'm on a forum where I sign on and see people who have changed their hair, collected the full Hero set and have had the club open for weeks already. It makes you want it.

For me, I just fill up all my game time with stuff to do. I have a lot of time on my hands, so I play for hours on end. I just use my time wisely, so when all this new stuff does show up, I'll have the Bells to spend. ^_^ There are times here and there that I see someone who has something I don't yet and I get a little antsy and think about how bad I want it, but then I just go back to playing my game the slow way and wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

I don't mind waiting for the Club, which I just got today, but I do wish I could have Shampoodle faster! I already created my 4 characters, 3 of them which need their proper hairstyles.

I do wish I could have Shampoodle faster! I already created my 4 characters, 3 of them which need their proper hairstyles.

I have no choice- I've been wearing a hat. @-@ It'll be great as soon as the shop opens!

yeah like other people said its a horrible system the first few days,because you have the urge to play it all day like any other video game.but when the dust clears and you realize that its a game were you drop in for a only few hours a day the system works out really good.
I get pumped for the next day cause the next day has this and that,and that unlock system and the shops restocking keeps you playing possibly forever.cause there always something new every day but only if its for a few hours.

Back