• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Weather

Heir

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Anyone else had/ or has a stream of bad weather?

In June it was cloudy for 2 weeks straight (minus summer solstice day), and now its been raining since yesterday afternoon. Sure the rain is great, but I'm starting to miss the sun...

not lately, but back in july i had like nonstop rain for like a week. it was depressing.

I find that about every other day, I will have one hour of rain. Of course, I have my game on for hours at a time, so could be a factor. Maybe trying to wait out the hour would change things. I find that within the hour before, it gets really cloudy, and by the hour after, the sun is back out for the rest of the day.

I feel like I rarely get rain, I think it's fun to see all my villagers with their different umbrellas xD

It just cleared up today, but for the past couple of days it was pouring hard in my town! It's nice at first, but that much rain gets old after awhile...

In one of my towns it has been thunder & lightening for the past 2 days. I rather enjoy it since I'm in a heat advisory IRL. I also love the sound it makes when you walk around.

I don't rain all that frequently, although I've had a few showers in the past few days. I like the rain; it's cute to see the animals with umbrellas, and I find the sound soothing. Also, I've been collecting gyroids, so that's a bonus as well.

Not really.
I've had the occasional thunderstorm the past few weeks, but it's been mostly sunny otherwise.

It's always sunny in my town, I wouldn't mind a little rain now and then.

Back