• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
So, what does everyone plan to do tomorrow with their day off? I mean, those who have one?

:p
Im gonna be super busy doing a spanish project for school :wacko:

So I don't think I'll be able to come online.

Same here I have a reading project to work on. It should only take 45 minutes though so I may come on.

ZERO_13 said:
So, what does everyone plan to do tomorrow with their day off? I mean, those who have one?

I'm working on a Spanish project, too! Weird... I'm doing a video.

Triforce3force said:
ZERO_13 said:

I'm working on a Spanish project, too! Weird... I'm doing a video.
I have to look for some info and write them.

And its a lot of info.

For reading class I need to write a newspaper article about a book. I don't like spanish class. It is sooo boring.
:yawn:

Lone_Wolf said:
OddCrazyMe said:
OddCrazyMe said:
For reading class I need to write a newspaper article about a book. I don't like spanish class. It is sooo boring.
:yawn:
That's why I plan to take French.

;)
Same here.
I don't take spanish b/c I know it already

0o I see. At our school you must take Spanish, French, and German that you choose your favorite for the next school year.

Spanish will be most useful if you live in the U.S. though. You shouldn't just choose what you like because it just might be useless. Because we have more and more people from Mexico coming because its closer too. France is a ocean apart. It'd be a good idea to stick with Spanish. We had to learn some Spanish and French in my 5th and 6th grade though.

;) But not all of it.

Lone_Wolf said:
I'am in my 13 year of spanish
Lone_Wolf said:
I don't take spanish b/c I know it already

.......What about the quote above? Didn't you know Spanish already? Or your only taking it because you know it and is lazy?

I don't have one off... <_< But I'm gonna talk my mom into letting me have one. They just got back from a trip and it would be nice to have some time together. I have Friday off!

Back