• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well Plaza

hmmm well hiow is everyone?
This is just another reminder about the scavenger hunt!
for details check the thread right in the HQ.

I'm already poor... but its worth it. It PWNS! I get a cool new color, Group Icon (The only group with a Icon!!!) And some extra PM space and of course..... Shrubbery group!!!

:D

Something doesn't seem right...In the Member Library it says Sages and up can get any title but... I'm paying right now. Tis doesn't make sence.

Justin125 said:
Something doesn't seem right...In the Member Library it says Sages and up can get any title but... I'm paying right now. Tis doesn't make sence.
That is wierd. It does need to be upgraded though.

Justin125 said:
ask a mod to change your title for free

:p

Just a name I started using on another forum. Infinite Vision I think is like sees everything because on this other forum I see like all of the spam that occurs.

He was Smash King. I can tell by his avatar...... did that avatar come from Cheat Happens or whatever its called?

Back