• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well

Wishing for a shell wand! Can provide star frags but not the shells lol 😭

Wish granted by @Minou! ❤ Thank you!

Last edited:
What a great thread! Hope I can help others out :)

I wish to catalogue a whirlpool, or a red refrigerator:D

EDIT: Wish granted by courtky! Tysm!

Last edited:
you can provide me the star frag and i can make one for you :)
OMG thank you so much 😭

Let me know when you're ready and where you wanna do the crafting! I promise to look out for a wooden bookshelf recipe for you ❤️

wishing for the shell wreath diy 💞

thank you @Restin for the shell wreath!! 🥰 hanging it on my door asap
Post automatically merged:

What a great thread! Hope I can help others out :)

I wish to catalogue a whirlpool, or a red refrigerator:D
i have a white whirpool you're free to catalog!

Last edited:
My new wish is a Short Peacoat in any of these colors: Beige, Gray, Black Wish granted thanks to @FraudulentDimetrodon!

Also thank you for making this thread, LilBabyDelirium, I like gifting stuff to others and helping in general in Animal Crossing, this thread is a nice outlet for that hahaha.

Last edited:
OMG thank you so much 😭

Let me know when you're ready and where you wanna do the crafting! I promise to look out for a wooden bookshelf recipe for you ❤
Aw Thanks! <3
My pleasure! I can craft it now and come to your island , and you can give me the 3 star frag there :)

Aw Thanks! <3
My pleasure! I can craft it now and come to your island , and you can give me the 3 star frag there :)
Thank you!!!

I also found the recipe for you ❤️ Just going to pick it up and send you a dodo after!

Back