• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

The Wishing Well

Well this is amazing - what a well! Thank you @Dufontee, @Snowifer & @LilBabyDelirium!!

I’m not yet exactly sure how much hedge I need but the pattern I’m looking at is a 13 x 13 space overall so I’d estimate about 85-90 ish pieces of hedge 😬 a lot!

I’d be happy to accept weeds, fully formed hedge - any and all generous donations super appreciated! Thank you lovely friends! ❤

I'm currently getting my mixer, so if you want to come pick up your weeds, pm me!

This is such a nice idea! I’d be happy to help out

Right now, I wish for an orange tape deck :)
I certainly have it catalogued, but i'm unsure if I have one in storage.
I'm going to check. :)

This is so lovely - thanks for posting, @LilBabyDelirium! 😊

I’m trying to build a formal gardens with a maze so I need a LOT of hedge! I barely get a weed each day on my island so my wish is for a LOT of weeds, given I need 10 to make a 1X1 hedge.

I’d be really happy to pull them myself if your island is weedy and I could do a little gold can watering for you too! 🌸
I have a LOT of hedges I made for my island, and then I changed my mind and replaced them with shrubs! I have 500, would you like them?

This is so cool! I'll watch this thread and see if I can grant any wishes too^-^

My wish is for a floating biotope planter in white! I only have artistic version and I'd love to have white to match my theme more!

Wish granted by: @NefariousKing (thank you!!)

Last edited:
@AppleBitterCrumble I have the underwater wall diy recipe and can make one for you :) i have the materials.

On my end, I wish I can get the wooden bookshelf diy recipe!

WISH GRANTED!

Last edited:
This is so cool! I'll watch this thread and see if I can grant any wishes too^-^

My wish is for a floating biotope planter in white! I only have artistic version and I'd love to have white to match my theme more!

I actually have this one on me! PM me a code so I may drop it off for you.

Following this thread to see if I can grant any wishes!

My wish would be for a peach themed cardboard box.

edit: my wish has been granted by dindinisawr! ❤

Last edited:
Back