• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Theme of the Week: Coming Soon

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
First of all, I would like to say that MoonGlow is now finished. I may have other achievements to finish (like getting a cataloging badge or getting back up to 100 million bells), but I am kinda through with ACNL. The Welcome amiibo update was one of the greatest things in the AC franchise, but I utilized the new features enough to where I can't go further now. Besides, I admitted being done with ACNL after June 2015. Somehow, I didn't keep my promise very well, but I'm going back to Happy Home Designer.

Now it's time to move on to another subject: Theme of the Week. Back when I was off TBT, I had a series of blog entries known as Theme of the Week, where each day, I shared different photos of different rooms. I retired it after 12 weeks, but I'm gonna go back to it. This time, it will be here.

Every week, I will post pictures of 7 highlighted facilities and 10 villager homes, every Monday to Friday for the rest of the year. Just letting you know, the way I decorate the villager homes have nothing to do with their initial client's vision. I decorate it my way.

On September 24th, one day before Happy Home Designer's second anniversary, the series will begin. It lasts for 13 weeks. Catch a new entry at 7:00 AM CDT (or 6:00 AM CST when Daylight Savings Time is off). You don't have to be awake that early. You just can't read it before I make a new post.

Back