• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Themed Towns/ Town Name Ideas

Hero of Winds

Disabled Account
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
10 Envelopes
New Leaf is right around the corner. Will you get it? And if you do, do you have any ideas for your town? This thread is about sharing ideas for themed towns or town names. Either share ideas or find ideas.

Ok ill start. I want a Isle Delfino themed town from Super Mario Sunshine. I think some of the house could be levels. For instance, I could have a Pianta village themed house.

Ok ill start. I want a Isle Delfino themed town from Super Mario Sunshine. I think some of the house could be levels. For instance, I could have a Pianta village themed house.

Omg that's adorable! FINALLY someone else who enjoyed that game! :3

I think I'll go back to my roots of when I first started playing the series and just enjoy the experience at first. My town will be named Cooltown in honor of my first town's name (hey, I was 11 at the time, give me a break lol)

After I'm all settled in and well off enough to splurge, I might go for a simple Japanese theme.

Omg that's adorable! FINALLY someone else who enjoyed that game! :3

I think I'll go back to my roots of when I first started playing the series and just enjoy the experience at first. My town will be named Cooltown in honor of my first town's name (hey, I was 11 at the time, give me a break lol)

After I'm all settled in and well off enough to splurge, I might go for a simple Japanese theme.

I loved Mario Sunshine sooo much more than Mario Galaxy!

And hrrrmm just cant decide if I want a normal town or to theme it. Themes are so fun but then its hard to just up and change everything on a whim. But I do kind of want a True Blood or Walking Dead theme for some houses and have some good ideas but idk if I could find many AC fans to visit that also like the show I choose.

I was thinking of making a Game of Thrones theme, but I had the same problem of not really knowing if many people would care lol. But I definitely think, if I do that, I'd like to wait a long while and just enjoy the game the way it is. I'm still gonna name my town Westeros though :)

We already have a large town name idea thread, so you can check that for ideas. :)

The Isle Delfino theme sounds interesting, I'd love to see it!

If I get two copies, I'll have a theme town and a normal one. My theme keeps changing though but it will have Japanese elements to it for sure.

I was thinking of making a Game of Thrones theme, but I had the same problem of not really knowing if many people would care lol. But I definitely think, if I do that, I'd like to wait a long while and just enjoy the game the way it is. I'm still gonna name my town Westeros though :)

Yeah I was also thinking of doing something similar like just building my cataloge and going with the flow and then get my themed town ready for October/Halloween since both shows go well with that lol then I could have a wifi party? haha but now I just have to choose. But I think TB is the way to go. I haven't seen GOT but my bf has been wanting us to start watching it!

Mine will be very loosely based on Komo Mai from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. It was very flowery and beautiful, so it seems to fit for Animal Crossing. I don't think anyone will notice, though.

Komo_Mai.jpg

KomoMai2.jpg

Attachments

• ME0000382224_2.jpg
    ME0000382224_2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 138
I loved Sunshine too. It was one of my first games (that I ever owned, that is.)

Anyway, as I already stated in the stickied town naming thread, I'm naming it Radiata, after this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiata_Stories exceedingly obscure, PS2 ARPG. It's my all-time favorite game, and I've always wanted to somehow reconstruct Radiata City (the game's cardinal home-location). Well, I finally have the opportunity.

To speak particularly as to the structure of it, it's divided into 4 districts (referred to as "towns" themselves), which house the 4 different guilds and their members, as well as others scattered about accordingly. Unfortunately, there isn't much in the eastern portion of the city, so I'll just have to extend the southern district eastward, and the northeastern district southward.

...What I mean by that is, I'll want to create patterns as similar to the pathways of the city as possible. Unfortunately, due to the nature of AC, that's about as close as I can get to a replica of the town, save for accordingly-placed lampposts, and a strategically positioned manhole. If I could decorate it more, I would.

Of course, I'll be aiming for a perfect town and sizable fortune before I initiate any of this. I want to enjoy the purity of Animal Crossing before exerting myself to warp it as much as possible ;3

Basing mine off of Final Fantasy with two different characters from the series as side characters and my two others as my OCs from the final fantasy universe I will be calling my town Spira ala Final Fantasy X. It will not be Spira per se but more so just a final fantasy themed town.

Back