There Should Be More Animals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheYoshiGamer said:
DarthGohan1 said:
How about an underwater part to the village with fish and shark neighbors?
Now THAT's an AWESOME idea! :D
but then again, we catch fish in Ac so it's probably not going to happen.

maybe they can make nocturnal animals that only come out of their house at night.

I always thought it'd be cool if, whenever a character isn't being used, you'd see him walking around town, or in your house, instead of sleeping all the time.

But like Ciaran said, more villagers! Personalities! etc!

I agree I think there should be more animals and i agree that the animals need more intelligence too. :gyroiddance: They repeat themselves alot.

Kelly18 said:
I agree I think there should be more animals and i agree that the animals need more intelligence too. :gyroiddance: They repeat themselves alot.
this^

if they'd just get more lines to say it would be a big improvement :yes:
the species are detail to me, it's what they say & repeat thousand of times that bugs me :r

DarthGohan1 said:
How about an underwater part to the village with fish and shark neighbors?
I have always dreamed of this! It'd be funny if they were all mad at you though because you're catching and selling their relatives lol.

Nintendo did say they were going to try some new stuff with this game, so let's hope they add TONS of new villagers. I also hope they add a cave area under the cliffs where other villagers dwell.

Also, add more personality and individuality to the villagers; for example, you don't want Dizzy to be saying the exact same stuff as Bob, do you? They've been doing that kind of thing since Population: Growing. I say it's time for some change! :)

[Nook said:
,Jul 24 2010, 01:15:34 AM]Needs Mole villagers that have underground homes.
Not more, some. They're aren't any mole villagers at the moment- Resetti, Don, and Sonny aren't villagers.

More villagers and better variety of homes, such as caves for bears, dams for beavers etc. LOL
They also need more variety of talking instead of just saying the same thing over and over.....

I hope you can have pets in your house.
And a health bar so you have to eat or you die.

The new game needs more ostriches, preferably 100.

I love the idea of nocturnal animals that open at night. I think there should be a shady black market that is open only at night (like red but with more inventory). I disagree with the health bar thing though, I find it unnecessary. But yes, more villagers (flamingo anyone?) and more dialog!

sakura said:
I hope you can have pets in your house.
And a health bar so you have to eat or you die.
The whole point of Animal Crossing is to be laid back no stress that you might die.

You wanna eat to survive? Play Dead Rising endless mode.

there should be a dragon species. you know, they look like dragons but animal crossing version. there should be a new monkey villager called boots and the looks like boots from the dora the explorer show. he would be a lazy villager and his cactphrase would be "we did it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back