• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Things that they should have in AC3DS

I'm pretty sure they will add swimwear for swimming.

That idea is good. But doesn't random furniture pop up anyway? Although a prize would be good because then it would actually tell you when something is in it.

I was thinking more along the lines of special items you only get from recycling. Sort of how you get the feathers from donating.

There's a video of the swimming. It kinda looks like they're in a swimming costume, but then again, who knows..

No. I don't like those in real life, they'd make me hate them more if they were in a game. (This is if your talking about Speedos.)
Trunks and swimming costumes are FINE.

Special recycling would be good cause then it would encourage recycling IRL (well maybe. it might encourage it to kids.)

First of all, I can't believe I've read this whole thread! It's really cool to read all those great ideas! I also would like to have some kind of bag so you can carry more stuff with you. A cave would be also very cool, on the map they have shown in the interview was a cave... hope you can dig up fossils or even gems there! :D I am also wondering what you can find underwater, searching for special mussels, fish or even treasures would be really nice. Also I hope we get an additional little island, I've had the DS-Version and Wii-Version of Animal Crossing and I never get why they removed so much great stuff from the original game!! :( So I hope they add many events and stuff and make it more like the original (seems like the're doing this, the train's comeback is confirmed :))!
I also hope that we'll be able to have a garden with special furniture. It would be also nice to see some new buildings! I was really disappointed by AC:Wii because it was just the DS-Version with some tiny little changes...The caf? should also be a seperate building, and the city was really boring! I mean why aren't there any restaurants to eat pizza or listen to music? Or more clothes shops, maybe with themes like a "Rockstar Clothes Shop" or a "Nobilty Clothes Shop", hope you get what I mean ;) The city was in my opinion a great idea, but the realisation kind of failed as I see it!
I'm pretty sure that this time we don't just get a ripp-off of AC:WW but a (for this series) really fresh "new" game! :blush:

First of all, I can't believe I've read this whole thread! It's really cool to read all those great ideas! I also would like to have some kind of bag so you can carry more stuff with you. A cave would be also very cool, on the map they have shown in the interview was a cave... hope you can dig up fossils or even gems there! :D I am also wondering what you can find underwater, searching for special mussels, fish or even treasures would be really nice. Also I hope we get an additional little island, I've had the DS-Version and Wii-Version of Animal Crossing and I never get why they removed so much great stuff from the original game!! :( So I hope they add many events and stuff and make it more like the original (seems like the're doing this, the train's comeback is confirmed :))!
I also hope that we'll be able to have a garden with special furniture. It would be also nice to see some new buildings! I was really disappointed by AC:Wii because it was just the DS-Version with some tiny little changes...The caf? should also be a seperate building, and the city was really boring! I mean why aren't there any restaurants to eat pizza or listen to music? Or more clothes shops, maybe with themes like a "Rockstar Clothes Shop" or a "Nobilty Clothes Shop", hope you get what I mean ;) The city was in my opinion a great idea, but the realisation kind of failed as I see it!
I'm pretty sure that this time we don't just get a ripp-off of AC:WW but a (for this series) really fresh "new" game! :blush:

That was a nice post to read. *applauds*
Definitely agree with your ideas.

Thank you very much, VillageDweller! ;)
I forgot to mention before but I also would like to see something like the "e-Reader". The 3DS has cameras so it should be no problem to create cards that the cameras could scan :) Would be kind of cool I think. And StreetPass should be great for this game! Also SpotPass is nice! I really can't wait for this game :D

Thank you very much, VillageDweller! ;)
I forgot to mention before but I also would like to see something like the "e-Reader". The 3DS has cameras so it should be no problem to create cards that the cameras could scan :) Would be kind of cool I think. And StreetPass should be great for this game! Also SpotPass is nice! I really can't wait for this game :D

They have cards the 3ds can read.
AR Cards, though modifying them for use in AC3D would be a good idea.
The E-reader is not needed with AR Cards though.

I was glad that the cards were brought up though.

I love the idea of doing things with the AR cards. I have Tetris 3D, and thought it was cool that I could play a game with the AR card, although I haven't had the time to actually play much like that.

Well.... isn't it kind of obvious that you don't need the actual e-Reader when you scan the cards with the cameras.... ;) If they improve this system I think it could be fun, they can make this like the Mii QR Codes. :) Would be also cool if you could take pictures of your neighbours using these cards like they did in Nintendogs. I also hope that you can wear hats and stuff as your Mii, in that StreetPass-Game the Mii's also are wearing cool hats :-D

Btw, the idea that the Able Sisters are able (hehe) to expand their shop like some mentioned is also very cool! Since there will be also pants, skirts and I think even shoes there gotta be more room to sell all this stuff. MAAAN I can't wait!

@Maarten707
:blush:

I thought about more ideas.

New Events and Events Items!
Say you've met 3 people on streetpass, you'd get either a donkey kong hat or a princess peach tiara based on your AC3D's 1st character's gender.
You'd work from there to get the whole theme outfit in the Able Sister's shop/Shopping Mall.
Basically the more Streetpasses, the closer to outfit completeness you get.
There would be 5 items to get per outfit regradless of gender.
Hat, Shirt, Pants/Skirt, Shoes, and last would be to visit KK Slider with you outfit on to get either the Donkey Kong Theme or the Princess Peach Theme music!

I thought about more ideas.

New Events and Events Items!
Say you've met 3 people on streetpass, you'd get either a donkey kong hat or a princess peach tiara based on your AC3D's 1st character's gender.
You'd work from there to get the whole theme outfit in the Able Sister's shop/Shopping Mall.
Basically the more Streetpasses, the closer to outfit completeness you get.
There would be 5 items to get per outfit regradless of gender.
Hat, Shirt, Pants/Skirt, Shoes, and last would be to visit KK Slider with you outfit on to get either the Donkey Kong Theme or the Princess Peach Theme music!

idk...I live in the middle of nowhere and getting streetpass tags is hard enough without worrying about whether or not I can get a specific prize.

idk...I live in the middle of nowhere and getting streetpass tags is hard enough without worrying about whether or not I can get a specific prize.

I know it's hard for me too.
I only have 1 streetpass.

That's why I set the first streetpass so low and this was just a random idea anyway.
So I really don't care about it.

I only have one streetpass too D:

Convert the idea to how many days you play the game and then you get it downloaded via SpotPass?

Convert the idea to how many days you play the game and then you get it downloaded via SpotPass?

Hey...I like that. Kind of like unlocking the gyroid storage in ACCF. You had to buy coffee so many days in a row in order to do it.

That would work for people who can use Spotpass for Nintendo Zone.
What about those who can only use Spotpass for Swapnote?

That would work for people who can use Spotpass for Nintendo Zone.
What about those who can only use Spotpass for Swapnote?

Too bad for them? :p It's just like with MK7, you only download extra ghosts if you turn on SpotPass.
(Why would you not use SpotPass anyway?)

Too bad for them? :p It's just like with MK7, you only download extra ghosts if you turn on SpotPass.
(Why would you not use SpotPass anyway?)

I would. I'm just saying so features like Nintendo Zone have Spotpass and I can't use Nintendo Zone.
So the spotpass you are describing would have to be like that for Swapnote in order for me to use it.

Back