• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Things that they should have in AC3DS

Talking of tanning, I think you should be able to choose your skin colour at the start of the game.
Or there could be a tanning studio in Harriet's for us to use in those bleak winter months?! lol <3

I really don't like this, for one tanning in a tanning bed increases the possibilty for cancer, yes it's AC and obviously there are no diseases except the occasional sick animal or bee sting, but it just doesn't seem right, tanning in summer months is fun to do and fun to prevent as well, if they allow you to choose a color of skin, then there is no more need for the tanning season.

I haven't played City Folk myself but I've watched a few lets play videos of it on youtube.

I don't have many particular desires for the 3DS version however I just hope that villagers don't repeat themselves as much. The lets play I watched the player had to keep walking inside and outside because after a while villagers would start saying the same thing over and over. Something like that would annoy me to no end.

I really don't like this, for one tanning in a tanning bed increases the possibilty for cancer, yes it's AC and obviously there are no diseases except the occasional sick animal or bee sting, but it just doesn't seem right, tanning in summer months is fun to do and fun to prevent as well, if they allow you to choose a color of skin, then there is no more need for the tanning season.

From what it looks like, we might be able to choose our skin color.

Also, you can get cancer from tanning in the sun too. =p

I know there are going to be new types of animals, and I hope there will be meerkats, hence the name. It would be pretty cool... I'd also like to see ostriches.

there's not much i can think of, seeing as a lot of things i've wanted have already been confirmed (more shops, QR code clothing etc)

at this point ALL I WANT is some richer conversation with the animals. i'm so bloody sick of the endless loop of what feels like 10 different conversations, and having to leave an area just for them to change the topic and start up another two-phrase conversation. it's really starting to piss me off, the animals have no purpose in this game except to avoid them on halloween and break into their houses on christmas. i don't even talk to them anymore because there is no point. if they don't have something else to say in ac3ds i'm going to be severely disappointed with the game

there's not much i can think of, seeing as a lot of things i've wanted have already been confirmed (more shops, QR code clothing etc)

at this point ALL I WANT is some richer conversation with the animals. i'm so bloody sick of the endless loop of what feels like 10 different conversations, and having to leave an area just for them to change the topic and start up another two-phrase conversation. it's really starting to piss me off, the animals have no purpose in this game except to avoid them on halloween and break into their houses on christmas. i don't even talk to them anymore because there is no point. if they don't have something else to say in ac3ds i'm going to be severely disappointed with the game

There's always going to be a loop with animal conversation eventually. I've always found there's enough variation...I guess that's just me?

I'm loving all the new features and many of my wishes came true
but there is some more that won't be in the 3ds-game or isn't confirmed yet
1. More weather options like temperature, wind, fog (fog basking beetle), sandstorms etc.
2. A cave in the town where you can find mineralstone and stuff like that that you can spend for the museum. its like the underground from pokemon diamond/pearl

the idea with the cave is great o.o!

There's always going to be a loop with animal conversation eventually. I've always found there's enough variation...I guess that's just me?

i've been getting the exact same conversations for weeks, though! with every single animal, the conversation 80% of the time is "i didn't realise i was wearing one of your designs" and i can't even remember what else they talk about. perhaps, in wild world, it didn't feel so redundant because you could talk to them again without moving anywhere and they'd say something completely different, something interesting. city folk is awful with conversation, or maybe it's just mine idfk

I realllly want to see the NES games come back! Or some sort of arcade game you can play! (I'm sure this was said before xD..why wouldn't be? it'd be amazing! )

Back