• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

This or That?

Pokemon, What is this Digimon you speak of? In my own little world it is banned.
How to Train your Dragon or Wreck it Ralph?

Last edited:
On the bottom. Then I can work my way on top and not be dragged down.

Side bags or Backpacks?

Depends! Hard copy books yes! Getting 5+ CDs for a video game? Noooooooooo

Hashtag or Yoloswag?

Music...I don't "get" art.
..I assume by not "getting" art you're referring to all the pretentious BS like abstract and stuff? To me art is just a really beautiful
landscape, no pretentious stuff with over political and/or subtle meaning, just beauty in it's essence. Case-in-point, BEAUTIFUL: 36de53b66269a7b7197b8994b17646d5-d4xx10n.jpgdovedale_sunset_painting_by_annmariebone-d53t4tm.jpgilam_hills_by_annmariebone-d55bb9h.jpg V.S. I DON'T GET IT!: Abstract.jpgabstract_by_pola12345678910.jpg Those are my 2 cents anyways...

Hashtag, yolo is stupid.
Mom or Dad?
...No idea.

punk or prog?

Last edited:
How is Abstract pretentious?
....some of it is, at any rate....I just hate pretentious art in general I guess....

Gravity Falls~
Pikmin 3 or New Super Mario Bros. U?

...haven't played the Pikmin games but have been wanting to and Mario's almost always a sure win in my books, so either really...

blues rock or jazz-fusion?

Back