• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Throw Something at the Next Poster

Hmmm this isn't meant for me *Goes to track down Deku so he can eat it*

*Throws an early copy of Pokemon sword* (Don't ask how I got it heheh)

aw man i wanted Shield

throws the worlds biggest tomato

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw man i wanted Shield

throws the worlds biggest tomato

tomato falls on my head, covering my upper half, so i punch out arm holes and eye holes and embrace my new tomato self

throws TWO special snowflakes and a dark candy

Unfortunately the snowflakes hit my signature candles and melt. I am upset as they would have gone great with my frost eggs. I proceed to comfort myself by eating the dark candy. Then I realize how much that candy was worth...

*Throws Egbert the rooster* He's made me get him fruit one too many times.

Thank you!
now i can cut down unwanted trees! or unwanted doorways maybe

*throws a knife*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!
now i can cut down unwanted trees! or unwanted doorways maybe

*throws a knife*

*Tries to catch it but fails. Ball rolls off into the sunset never to be seen again.*

*Throws fireball*

*Shrivels down and makes that funny noise that Piranha Plants make when they die in NSMB*

*Throws a Squidward plush*

The two dice land on the floor, revealing their numbers as two and two respectively. Just then, I hear police sirens blaring outside my house. A police officer breaks down my door and put me in handcuffs. I furiously demand to know why I am being arrested. "It is illegal to roll three doubles in a row," the officer explains, "the last two times you rolled dice also ended with doubles, so you knew what the consequences would be." I tell them that it was not me who rolled the dice, but a friend of mine, obviously trying to frame me. It is no use, as the person who threw the dice is gone without a trace. I spend the rest of the day in court. The judge determined I was guilty of rolling three doubles and I spent four arbitrary turns in jail. Only after rolling yet another double was I allowed to walk free.

*Throws a Nintendo Switch*

Woo!
Time to fix it! They're fragile, ya know!
*in reality takes the joycons and throws the remainder of theswitch at the next user*

! A free Switch?! I guess that wish came true, even if I’ve already got one by now!

...Wait, where are the joycons? They weren’t a package deal? Well I didn’t specify if it had to come with joycons or not, so I guess I was asking for this to happen...
(Places switch in a drawer)
Oh, I know! I’ll buy new ones and maybe give this Switch to someone! I think that would be nice. But first, I wanna start reading that book.

(Takes a book from the shelf, but shortly trips on a wire and accidentally throws the book out the window)

Back