• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing; The Sequel (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, signups are closed. WOTC vote is tied so... vote for who you don't want to play with of Cory and FireNinja: http://strawpoll.me/1331660

Will send out roles and quicktopics sometime tonight, game start tomorrow afternoon.

Sure. You can post in this thread if that's what you want. I'll take that as a vote?

I don't really see any reason why either of them should be banned from playing. I never liked the idea of wotc. So yeah, I vote for neither.

I've made the decision to not remove anybody from the game seeing as the straw poll is still almost a complete split in votes, plus we have 4 votes for no WOTC. Sorry for any confusion everyone. I'm locking this thread now and will post when all role PMs have been sent.

All roles have been sent out. If you believe an error of any kind was made, please privately message me so I can resolve it.

You may discuss in this thread in the meantime as the game will not start officially until tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Quick few reminders for new players to Mafia:

• You should keep your role a secret to other players, at least at the beginning. Be careful about telling a potential Mafia. Going around blabbing your role to everyone before the game even starts is a terrible idea and I heavily warn you against it.
  • You CANNOT under any circumstances copy/paste or screenshot your Role PM or any other PMs coming from myself during the game. This will get you mod killed and banned from future Mafia games.
  • Most of all, have fun! Some players tend to get a little aggressive in this game, but try to take it easy.

Additionally, if you would like access to the Observers Chat, please PM me. Before you do though, I ask that you possibly consider joining the replacements list instead. If you join the Observer Chat, you obviously cannot become a replacement later in the game if needed.

It's been brought to my attention that this section of the rules is unclear:

Each Player earns an additional Bell deposited into their ABD account at the start of every odd numbered Night, or two additional Bells at the start of every even numbered Night, unless otherwise stated in their Role PM.

The current wording could imply that some players earn Bells on odd numbered nights, and some earn bells on even number nights. In actuality, players receive Bells on both conditions. One on odd numbered nights, AND two on even numbered nights.

Updated rules:

Each Player earns an additional Bell deposited into their ABD account at the start of every odd numbered Night, and two additional Bells at the start of every even numbered Night, unless otherwise stated in their Role PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back