• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Throw Something at the Next Poster

Oh my gosh there's another Inkling in the basement.
*waves hello to the Octoling*

*throws a perfect apple*

Oh shoot! Better hide it quickly or Queenie will not be impressed with me. Too late, she's angry and is now pecking my head vigorously.

*Throws a bakery store*

Dear diary, it appears an entire Walmart has been chucked in my direction. As i have no ways to escape it or catch it, i have accepted my fate this universe has given me”

*throws scissors*

Aaaaaaaaa they're attacking me! Make it stop!

*throws a maxim tomato*

There are so many things I had left to do in this life... order a slice of cheese from McDonalds... yell FOLLOW THAT CAR from the back of a taxi... achieve my dreams of rolling down a hill in light up heelies, blinding everyone as I speed past... finally figure out how to get out of the Walmart parking lot... my life cut short by the tiny adorable pink demon of happiness hurtling towards me at alarming speeds... what a way to go.

I throw my will

Back