• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

{This note was not important! See you tomorrow!}

Last edited:
I'm very interested in Lucky, but don't currently have a plot. When I have a spot, I'll keep you in mind! Thank you so much for doing this!

Resident Rep: Izzy
Town: Tsukiji
Villager Requested: Filbert
5 NMT!

edit: I'd actually like to give him as a present to a friend if that's okay? i'll provide the NMT regardless :)

Last edited:
resident rep: via
town: xiawase
villager requested: Bree the snooty mouse
nmt
hello, I would like to leave a request for bree! she is untiered so hard to find but she is one of my dreamies, I have an empty plot available and can wait as long as possible, thank you so much!

Resident Rep: Izzy
Town: Tsukiji
Villager Requested: Filbert
5 NMT!

edit: I'd actually like to give him as a present to a friend if that's okay? i'll provide the NMT regardless :)

Hey ive been waiting to see when you're online for Filbert! DM me when you can pick him up.

This is for my fiancé, she has an open plot now if that makes a difference.

Resident Rep: Dawn
Town: Rilassare
Villager Requested: Bill
NMT/TBT: 8 NMT

This is for my fiancé, she has an open plot now if that makes a difference.

Resident Rep: Dawn
Town: Rilassare
Villager Requested: Bill
NMT/TBT: 8 NMT

Cool, I'll give u a 30min heads up before Bill is in boxes!

Resident Rep: Tigerlilly
Town: Snail Cola
Villager Requested: Marshal
NMT/TBT: 150 TBT

I have a plot open atm!

Resident Rep: Megan
Town: Majik
Villager Requested: Rod
NMT/TBT: 20 TBT since my good mouse is apparently unlisted. If you don't do tips then 10 TBT but I don't mind doing more for him!

I currently don't have a plot open but am willing to TT as soon as he's ready to be moved, I just don't want to end up with an empty plot being filled in with a random. Just tell me about when you would be ready to do the trade so I can TT and get a plot ready :D

Resident Rep: Megan
Town: Majik
Villager Requested: Rod
NMT/TBT: 20 TBT since my good mouse is apparently unlisted. If you don't do tips then 10 TBT but I don't mind doing more for him!

I currently don't have a plot open but am willing to TT as soon as he's ready to be moved, I just don't want to end up with an empty plot being filled in with a random. Just tell me about when you would be ready to do the trade so I can TT and get a plot ready :D

Awesome, it'll take me a while to get him in boxes; will give you 30min heads up! Lmk if you need a longer notice

I might want an hour notice, just since i get really unlucky getting the right villagers to want to leave. Hopefully all goes well and 1 of the 3 i'm ok with moving away won't be stubborn!

Got it! I'll start TT now and get a plot! :D

Edit: Got one to move out! Ready when you are!

Last edited:
Back