• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Tickles' *NEW* Amiibo Villagers | STATUS: CLOSED ~ TAKING REQUESTS

Hey I'm closed for now but can get Punchy to you within next few hours!
Oh, no worries! I didn't see you were closed.
I was trying to move one of my villagers out and had your tab open, I guess I should have refreshed.
That would be awesome though! :) Punchy is my favorite villager. <3

Resident Rep: Pipty
Town: Skadi isle
Villager Requested:Blanche
NMT/TBT: 10NMT

One more 😊

Resident Rep: Dawn
Town: Rilassare
Villager Requested: Merry
NMT/TBT: 10 NMT

Hi, Merry will be ready in 30ish~ minutes, lmk if you need more time to open a plot!

Great, she’s still working on getting Sherb in boxes, 30 minutes should be fine!

Resident Rep: Ray Jay
Town: Mata Nui
Villager Requested: Maple
NMT/TBT: 30 NMT

Do you wait for the villager to ask to move (TT) or do you kick them out via amiibo?

Resident Rep: Kadori
Town: Sea Major
Villager Requested: Cousteau
NMT/TBT: is 5TBT and 5NMT okay?
thank you for considering me. I have a open plot.

Last edited:
Resident Rep: Ray Jay
Town: Mata Nui
Villager Requested: Maple
NMT/TBT: 30 NMT

Do you wait for the villager to ask to move (TT) or do you kick them out via amiibo?

I kick them via amiibo! So far, no glitches have been reported from people trading w me
Post automatically merged:

Resident Rep: Kadori
Town: Sea Major
Villager Requested: Cousteau
NMT/TBT: is 5TBT and 5NMT okay?
thank you for considering me

yes definitely! Ill send a 30 min heads up before he's ready

yes definitely! Ill send a 30 min heads up before he's ready
Hi again! I found Cousteau through other means. I'd like to cancel my order but you can keep the bells I sent for the inconvinience. Ty for everything though :>

Hi again! I found Cousteau through other means. I'd like to cancel my order but you can keep the bells I sent for the inconvinience. Ty for everything though :>

ok! lmk if you want a villager in the future. Im making my own amiibo cards soon & I can make you one for free :)

Just wanted to let you know that I don't currently have a plot open anymore, so I'll need to withdraw my request. However, I'm working on booting someone, so I'll probably be using your services once I have space.

Back