• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Time to Start a Blog!

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hello everyone! My name is Cara, and I'm starting up a blog about my town Carino. Just a bit of background information, I became mayor on July 4th, 2015. Since I TT a lot, today it is January 16, 2016. The other human villagers are Yuuto, Ameria, and Premila. My lovely animal neighbors are Dizzy, Sydney, Pinky, Deirdre, Gabi, Shep, Whitney, Croque (who is FINALLY leaving town soon) and Stinky (who I am trying to get to move out next).

I hope people will read this blog and join me on my journey to make Carino a wonderful place to live.

And please message me if you want to visit my town! I welcome all visitors, as long as you don't ruin or steal my flowers.

Cool, another Whitney and Deirdre. ^^ I'd love to read about Carino. Hope you enjoy the wonderful world of blogging. :)

Thanks! I'm sure I will! I've been wanting to do this for some time, but didn't know of many websites dedicated to ACNL that had active users. Glad I came across this site :)

Back