• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

♔ tinka's gallery! ♔ // stream: offline

i really liked this one! it's more of an anime style than i usually go for.

haruka_2018_by_tinkalila-dc9xhtp.png

if you like my art, you can support me by checking me out on any of the social media i have linked in my signature!! i always post my new art on those sites.

Your art just keeps getting better and better. Love your newest piece! You draw facial features so well ^^ I love how you can pull off a slightly realistic and slightly cartoony/anime style at the same time.

Your art just keeps getting better and better. Love your newest piece! You draw facial features so well ^^ I love how you can pull off a slightly realistic and slightly cartoony/anime style at the same time.

aw thank you so much, that means a lot to me!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

draw_this_again_meme__haruka_by_tinkalila-dc9xma3.png

hello all! i recently made myself a new portfolio to showcase my work for clients to view. if you're interested in commissioning me, or if you would just like to view a cohesive collection of my work, you can click the link below. it features my illustrations, realistic work, and my small ventures into pixel art and graphic design.

[my portfolio!]

I love the Tamagotchi one, the idea is really creative! Your art is amazing in general, the lines are smooth and the use of colors is refreshing. :blush:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love your art so much!

sidenote; any tips for beginners (what to do, what not to do)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love your art so much!

sidenote; any tips for beginners (what to do, what not to do)

aw thank you so much! i would recommend drawing from life a lot. i don't generally post the anatomy studies and life studies I do, but they're very important. it can be kind of boring, but knowing the basics will help you so much in the long run. you should also draw things you enjoy! if you love doing it, then it'll be easier to practice. i feel like i'm still learning, but i hope this is at least a little helpful!

Back