• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

To anyone who wants a deer in your town but doesn't have one..

Stevey Queen

The Queen of Mimosas
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Red Pansy
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
I was in my friends town today and this happened:

Rub It In Dierdre...JPG

Also apparently my friend talked to her afterwards and Deirdre asked her to ask me to leave..

I have Deidre in my town. Want her to move already, least favourite villager at the moment :|

I am obsessed with deers, wish I could have all deer or just any deer for that matter in my town ? X

Ive got Erik, hes becoming one of my favorite villagers. Hes constantly talking about food, I can relate hah

Erik/Chuck just moved in yesterday! I'm completely in love, he's my favourite villager together with Apollo.

I really want Deidre and Fauna to move in, too. They are sweeties. Beau is also a cutie.

I don't have any Deers or Hamsters yet... i like the rest of my villagers though :p

Same. I wouldn't *mind* having one, but it's not a priority. If I got to choose animal species, I want a cat. I have a lion now, but that's not enough. I want a regular cat. ;)

I think if I had to choose between a hamster or a deer though, I'd rather have a hamster. Only because I only have 1 little villager right now (Penelope the mouse). It's kinda cute to have villagers shorter than you.

I have Rodney who I hate! But they're a hamster I think. Deirdre is amazing though! Cute!

I think if I had to choose between a hamster or a deer though, I'd rather have a hamster. Only because I only have 1 little villager right now (Penelope the mouse). It's kinda cute to have villagers shorter than you.

LoL, I love all my villagers that are shorter than me, so I know what you mean :). I currently have Rodney the hamster who I love, his house is full of video games and sloppy furniture lol! He also sells me paintings... 1 fake and 1 real so far and every time he sees me he does a little dance, it's so cute. Also have a bear cub named Cheri, a super cute little pink bear, <3 she's my newest to move in. Although her house is kinda creepy.... she has a surveillance camera pointed at her shower?!? Like wow...

The only villager that I would wish would move out, actually I have 2.... Shari the monkey (who looks like a clown) god she's ugly (but she does give me medicine every time she sees my stung bee face, and Savannah the zebra. Savannah only because I ALWAYS GET HER. I swear I have had savannah on my WW and CF towns... =(

Though I will never forcibly try to get them move, because for some reason I think I would feel bad for whacking them with a net or doing other mean things.... so only time will tell =(

Last edited:
I've Bam in my town. He's adorable. <3 And he wins extra points for calling me "ladybro". :p

Some of the other deer are really cute but I'm happy just with one (and I'm really happy I have a male deer). ^.^

Diana is my favourite deer. I'd love to have Fauna at some point too!

Back