• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

To anyone who wants a deer in your town but doesn't have one..

i haven't got the game yet but I'm dying to get a deer villager in my town as they are the coolest villager species, aside from koalas. My favourite female deer villager is Deirdre and my favourite male one is Erik.

Last edited:
That happened to me with the same deer in my friend's town. I don't like Deirdre tbh, she said something about freaks coming out during the rain and that some villagers (like Lucky) used to be mean but are nice now. :S

That happened to me with the same deer in my friend's town. I don't like Deirdre tbh, she said something about freaks coming out during the rain and that some villagers (like Lucky) used to be mean but are nice now. :S

Deirdre is your typical grade-a *****. Some say her head is so big because of all the secrets she knows about everyone.

I love the deer. I have Bruce and Zell and I will never let them leave. - especially Zell and his mismatched ears. xP

I'm guessing that could be a Snooty character thing instead of a deer thing.

Deirdre is your typical grade-a *****. Some say her head is so big because of all the secrets she knows about everyone.

LOL! Now I'm thinking, "Oh my god Deirdre, you can't just ask people if there are deer in their town."

I love the deer. I have Bruce and Zell and I will never let them leave. - especially Zell and his mismatched ears. xP

I'm guessing that could be a Snooty character thing instead of a deer thing.

LOL! Now I'm thinking, "Oh my god Deirdre, you can't just ask people if there are deer in their town."

Haha you got it! :p

I have Diana and she's so cute! Definetely my favorite villager in my town at the moment. She's supposed to have a snooty personality, but in my opinion she's not acting snooty at all? Plus, her house is super cute. :3

Back