• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

to blog, or not to blog?

sigh

gulliver stan.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Vesta
Tortimer
Lucky
Ruby
Coco
Isabelle
Leif
Mint
Lobo
Pavé
i'm highly considering blogging about my animal crossing: new leaf adventures that i have in both of my towns. ( used 'adventures' because i can't think of a better word to describe it at the moment LOL. ) it would be entries about random things, like what i've done in the game, what my characters are wearing ( pictures ), talking to villagers, visiting dream towns, moments that i find funny or memorable in whatever way, etc etc.

would anyone be interested in reading about this stuff? regardless, i may do it anyway for my own sake, i think it might be fun. i'll most likely talk about the idea behind my mayors, residents & towns or something in the first post if i happen to follow through with it! although i probably should've started as soon as i appraised Kanto.

I've personally started doing it. And I wouldn't mind reading yours!

Khaelis;bt15329 said:
I've personally started doing it. And I wouldn't mind reading yours!
great, in that case i can't wait to start. : ) i'll be reading yours as well!

Last edited:
Alolan_Apples;bt15331 said:
Of course I will. I’m the king of the Blog Tree, yet I like to see more blogs rise.
honored that the king of the blog tree is interested in reading my posts :cool: haha thanks!

dizzy bone;bt15332 said:
I love reading town blogs! Can’t wait to read your progress :>
woo thank you!!! i'm currently working on a thing for it, i'm excited to post it :)

Back